Bass Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 01lightning View Post
    but you see, this lake has a slot, can't be under or over ;-) Makes it a bit more challenging, so even if you catch a 10+ lb'er, it still has to be within the slot.
    um, negative. it CANNOT be in the slot...

the slot on Lake Fork is 16-24 inches in length. to keep a largemouth bass on lake fork, it has to be either under 16 inches long (hence, the term "under fish"), or over 24 inches long (hence the term "over fish")...

if you catch a fish that is within the 16 to 24 inch slot, you cannot weigh it in, put it in your livewell, etc...you have to put it back in the lake...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyMCev View Post
      um, negative. it CANNOT be in the slot...

the slot on Lake Fork is 16-24 inches in length. to keep a largemouth bass on lake fork, it has to be either under 16 inches long (hence, the term "under fish"), or over 24 inches long (hence the term "over fish")...

if you catch a fish that is within the 16 to 24 inch slot, you cannot weigh it in, put it in your livewell, etc...you have to put it back in the lake...
      Dang I didnt even read that part. Glad you caught it. Thats a fat ticket if you show up with a slot fish. At the BassChamps Berlkly big bass tournament, the game warden was in the weigh in booth with a ticket book. He wrote a ticket for almost every other fish brought to weigh in because they were in the slot.

Gettin an over fish seems so easy until you hunt for one for months at a time. Then it aint so easy anymore.

Comment

Legend against the bullet? Nah, I know when to pick my battles, now, on the other hand, if you don't mind me bringing along the Stroker with a 2.5 that is misfiring ;-) I'd be more than glad to take you up on that offer :-D I believe that might be a more fair match. In all honesty though, I don't own the stroker completley, although, 50% is mine
        What color stroker and what 2.5? 260? 280? promax?

Comment

I will be there, you do know how it works with the biggest bass every hour, right? You hav eto be back to weigh in before the hour is up. I missed a brand new Triton one time because of Robby Rose a couple of years ago. Good thing he was charged with felony theft, that damn cheater!

Well, it all depends....quantity usually wins, but there are so many guides that have artificial structure on that lake, that its always a competition. I just get my 5 and cull em', but you see, this lake has a slot, can't be under or over ;-) Makes it a bit more challenging, so even if you catch a 10+ lb'er, it still has to be within the slot.

BTW: I still need a great backseater if anyone is intrested! I have a 20ft legend with a 225 merc Pro XS!!!
          you have a PM!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Working...
          X