Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    who wouldn't?

It's a fucking RAFFLE for a KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Uhhhhh do you have kids? Why the hell would I wanna win one in a raffle, hell i got one at home I am trying to get rid of, lol.

Now you give away a nice smoker or something then I'm in!!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I told my three year old to get a god damn job so I can buy a GT500. He said he wants to watch wonderpets. He really knows how to change the subject...
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I told my three year old to get a god damn job so I can buy a GT500. He said he wants to watch wonderpets. He really knows how to change the subject...
        I would drive their flying boat, I can't lie.

Comment

Wait!!!!!!! A phone is ring-ing !!!!!!!!!!!
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

What's gonna work?!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Uhhhhh do you have kids? Why the hell would I wanna win one in a raffle, hell i got one at home I am trying to get rid of, lol.

Now you give away a nice smoker or something then I'm in!!
              Yes I have a kid... I was actually just testing the waters to see if I could raffle him off.

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              Wait!!!!!!! A phone is ring-ing !!!!!!!!!!!
              Theres an animal in trouble!

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              What's gonna work?!
              Team work.

Comment

Dammit we're all getting old!

Comment

I had a 03 cobra with 2 kids. That was a mistake, they were 2 and 3 at the time, If you like drving with your knees in the dash, then go for it. I am only 5'10, My daughter would kick back of seat all the time. You can't put a stroller in trunk worth a shit, and if you like milk,juice,cookies and everything else you can imagine in your nice seats then do it. the car only had 38,000 miles on it, interior had 238,000 on it

Comment

Working...
                  X