03-04 cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
    Maybe a naive question, but what's the KB stand for?
    Kenne Bell

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      Kenne Bell

god bless.
      Thanks!
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        You do not have to be Einstein to remember what was posted yesterday.
        Ya I realize that. But I was more pointing towards other attacks that have been unleashed on other members in the past. But for the most part I find it funny as hell.

Comment

You do not have to be Einstein to remember what was posted yesterday.
          Einsteins never forget!

...err that might be elephants.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Dude, you have another thread going right now asking about whether or not your pregnant girlfriend is eligible for medicaid. Is this really the time to be looking at 03-04 Cobras?
            actually i think it is, i need a daily car to get me and the baby around

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              Unless you have 15-23K cash to drop on a 03/04, you would have to have really good credit and a good income to debt ratio to get a loan. Then that loan for that car would only be 3 years. That means your payment would be so high, it would be the same price per month to buy a 2011 GT. Yes you would be adding 2 to 3 years before it was paid off for the new GT but it would also be a car worth double the value.

So unless your sitting on a disposable 600+/mo income, buy a beater.
              i acutally thought about this already, a new mustang would cost 40g's which would put my monthly payment at around 5-600, if i get a loan for lets say 23k with my credit i could have payments at about 400

Comment

Or a house, or even a boat.
                a house im still looking at, a boat went out of the picture with the news of the baby

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                  You might want to think this thru.

I am willing to bet you will be the only one in the car with your baby when you put the car seat in. The passenger seat will be all the way to the front.

Comment

So you think a cramped 2 door 5 seated vehicle is the ideal vehicle? You add a stroller, a diaper bag, and a baby/car seat and no one is going to be comfortable.... I can think of 20 different vehicles that fit this bill 100 times better.

Wow a $600 car payment, plus insurance (being lenient) an extra 100 so 700? I have a 300 dollar one and my ass puckers every night cause of it. Just because you can afford it doesn't mean you should buy it. Yeah I can buy a brand new z06 vette if I wanted to live in a cramped box and have no hope of a financial future or debt was the cool thing to do...
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Uh, you might want to check into family car instead of a Cobra for that.

Safer, better MPG and easier to deal with a babyseat.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        you might want to think this thru.

I am willing to bet you will be the only one in the car with your baby when you put the car seat in. The passenger seat will be all the way to the front.
                        Originally posted by 347mike View Post
                        so you think a cramped 2 door 5 seated vehicle is the ideal vehicle? You add a stroller, a diaper bag, and a baby/car seat and no one is going to be comfortable.... I can think of 20 different vehicles that fit this bill 100 times better.
                        Originally posted by adamlx View Post
                        uh, you might want to check into family car instead of a cobra for that.

Safer, better mpg and easier to deal with a babyseat.

bam!!

Comment

So you think a cramped 2 door 5 seated vehicle is the ideal vehicle? You add a stroller, a diaper bag, and a baby/car seat and no one is going to be comfortable.... I can think of 20 different vehicles that fit this bill 100 times better.
                          we have another car, my lady has hers, the baby will not always be in the mustang, maybe once or twice a week thats it, im not planning to tote the kid around everywhere with me in this car

Comment

we have another car, my lady has hers, the baby will not always be in the mustang, maybe once or twice a week thats it, im not planning to tote the kid around everywhere with me in this car
                            Things change. Trust me. you will be driving the baby around more than you think.

Comment

Comment

Think this through and don't go with what your single and no kid mind is telling you to do. You have responsibilities now. You no longer have the luxury (atleast right now) to be buying a Cobra, financially or safety wise for you and your kid. Just a minute ago you said you wanted the Cobra to be able to drive the child around daily.

Not going out every night is a plus.
                                Settle for a car that is safe and reliable is a plus.
                                Being able to save for your kids college and not some nice Cobra that will bankrupt you is a plus.
                                Being responsible is a plus.

You are a parent, now act like it.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X