Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BankofAmerica.com - Anyone else having issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BankofAmerica.com - Anyone else having issues?

Any other BoA customers having issues with online banking? Their site has been running like shit the last two days, I'm having troubles getting logged in.

Look six or 7 threads down.

Comment

BoFA mobile app works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Look six or 7 threads down.
        Chase.com =/ Bofa.com

Comment

Damnit! I left my tinfoil hat at home today

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            Chase.com =/ Bofa.com
            It was a thread that turned into alot of sites being down.

Comment

I'm an employee in the home loans and insurance department and am having issues as well.

Comment

Just got this on the bofa site.

Important System Notification

We are currently experiencing problems that may cause Online Banking to operate more slowly than normal, or to otherwise interfere with your Online B anking session.

We apologize for this inconvenience and are working to restore full Online Banking service as quickly as possible.

You may select either of the options below:

To access your Merrill Lynch accounts directly, you can log in to Merrill Lynch Online..

To find information on Bank of America branch locations and services nearest to you ,use the Bank of America ATM and Branch locator.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for using Online Banking.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  They gotcha where they wantcha!!! You all are one EMP or bank national default away from a cardboard box.

I don't have problems with banks. Banks have problems with me.
                  I'll post it here too.

Comment

Maybe Obutthead is testing his internet kill switches

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Any other BoA customers having issues with online banking? Their site has been running like shit the last two days, I'm having troubles getting logged in.
                      Their site is running slow, but it pops up a message that states their site is having technical issues, and any questions should be called into their customer service line for immediate help, otherwise, just spot check the site from time to time.

I was able to get logged on about 30 minutes ago after no luck trying all morning.
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                        BoFA mobile app works just fine.
                        I get a white screen when i try to use that app and log in.

This really sucks

Comment

I can't login with my Iphone and just got the message below when going to bankofamerica.com...

Online Banking is temporarily unavailable for TX customers.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try again later.

Comment

I could get everyones balances. : )

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                              I'm an employee in the home loans and insurance department and am having issues as well.
                              If I fill out a negative survey should I expect a response of some sort? I recently received a survey for my home loan and haven't received a response as of yet. Just curious.
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X