firing a pregnant chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Doesnt sound like they are firing her because she is pregnant at all. I personally dont think this is a case in which you can win. We live in Texas. They have a legitimate reason which they let her go and thats all they need. You and your lawyer will have to fabricate some proof to show they fired her because she is pregnant.

Dont know why Robert thinks you need a lawyer.

Businesses are struggling. If someone cant perform, why keep them on the books?

You dont need a reason for firing anyone in Texas. They can get rid of you for absolutely no reason. If its discrimination sure, theres an issue, but good luck proving it. Theyll just toss out some other BS reason if it went to court, even though they dont really need one.

Comment

All I know is a prego can't get prego again.

Comment

I own a private personnel service. Texas is a Right to Work state. A case like that is hard to win. The winner would be the attorney that got a lot of your money win or lose.

Comment

I've just gone through this with my wife who was a 7.5 month pregnant pharmacist at the time. If you want to discuss what I learned I'll be glad to talk to you. Dealt with lawyers, eeoc, twc, etc. Shoot me a pm if you want to talk.

Charlie
          2017 Infinity Q50s Red Sport
          2002 NSX

Comment

Working...
          X