Ft Worth Police shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    The news from the grapevine says that all 12 rounds were impact above the neck.
    Good for him. Honestly I have no sympathy for the guy. If the story holds up, he got what was coming to him. It was only a matter of time.

When you see the officer in question next, buy him a beer for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      If I had to choose between possibly getting ran over and dragged by a car or scaring some kid for life because I blew his dads head off for trying to run me over. I'll take the head shot for $500 Alex.

The officer isn't proud of what he did. He was screaming at the guy to let him go, but the dude headed towards the entrance ramp to 820.

I have to say I'd probably do the same thing. After getting flung over the hood of an '86 F150, I have much respect for moving hulks of metal. I have a constant reminder every time I run on the treadmill. My knee hurts for two days and I have the permanent scar from my ACL reconstruction.

Comment

• Good riddance! There’s another worthless thug that my tax dollars will not have to house and feed from now on. Oh…and yeah, hopefully that was the best learning experience of his kids’ lives. Too bad they had to be present for that, but I’m betting with a Dad like that they’ve already been witness to quite a bit of bad shit anyway….maybe this one will keep them out of the prison gene pool for another 10 years or so anyway.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
        X