My boy got another booking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I'm older, by the way...... How you doin???
    and you are married...lol.

Cool. I know I am always proud of my boy's achievements!! And so is his Dad. Keep it up and he may make it into acting! Which would be pretty cool too!!

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
      and you are married...lol.

Cool. I know I am always proud of my boy's achievements!! And so is his Dad. Keep it up and he may make it into acting! Which would be pretty cool too!!
      I can still flirt.

We had our 18th anniversary last week. She only keeps me around for the sex. Well, that and my stunning good looks....:shock:

Comment

I can still flirt.
        Not with her, shes e-taken, by BOOSTED....errr I mean...'R'
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Not with her, shes e-taken, by BOOSTED....errr I mean...'R'
          Feeling a little insecure there, Henry? I can have any woman I want.... In my dreams, of course!

Comment

Feeling a little insecure there, Henry? I can have any woman I want.... In my dreams, of course!
            Because your gun says so.

Comment

Who the hell is Henry, I'm Rick godammit!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I can still flirt.

We had our 18th anniversary last week. She only keeps me around for the sex. Well, that and my stunning good looks....:shock:
                proceed to flirt. 16 years for us. Sex is one of the best reasons to keep em around....

Comment

Pretty fing kewl imo

Comment

This^.

I wished I made $100/hour.
                    But you don't anymore?
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

He is shooting another commercial tommorrow in Dallas. He will be "Iron Man" for a Hasbro commercial.

And no, he's not black....
                      Awesome! Maybe a start to showbiz.... $$$$!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        But you don't anymore?
                        Shit, I don't make anywhere near that.

Comment

Shit, I don't make anywhere near that.
                          WishED
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            WishED
                            Since we're wishing, can I get the typical attorney fee of $350-500/hour?

Comment

Since we're wishing, can I get the typical attorney fee of $350-500/hour?
                              Work at an I-bank.

Comment

how did you get your kid into the business?

Comment

Working...
                                X