My boy got another booking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boy got another booking...

He is shooting another commercial tommorrow in Dallas. He will be "Iron Man" for a Hasbro commercial.

And no, he's not black....

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    And no, he's not black....
    huh?

Congrats!

Comment

How does that work? Did you pull over the director?

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
        huh?

Congrats!
        From an old post back in 2008 when he did a "Juicy Drop Pop" commercial. There was a black kid in that commercial that people jokingly said was my kid.

Comment

From an old post back in 2008 when he did a "Juicy Drop Pop" commercial. There was a black kid in that commercial that people jokingly said was my kid.
          I hope this doesn't get turned into another stupid news story about online racist postings by cops. John Wiley price can find a way.

Comment

my little cousin just had gig also, he is only 7 though....life is hard on red head with freckles but that is what they needed. some kind of energy drink comercial

congrats to your son Matt ask him if I can borrow some money.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Congrats Matt.
              Now, just tell him to keep the hockey puck away from his teeth.

David

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                my little cousin just had gig also, he is only 7 though....life is hard on red head with freckles but that is what they needed. some kind of energy drink comercial

congrats to your son Matt ask him if I can borrow some money.
                A baller like you asking for greenbacks???? WTF???

Comment

The commercial was made for Hasbro by www.stonecoldfilms.com at a hanger at Dallas Executive Airport yesterday. The shoot went well.

Some of the moms (there were 4 kids portraying Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, and Iron Man) were shooting pics with Point-and-shoot cameras, so I grabbed my D700 with my 70-200mm F2.8 VRI lens (Chandler had a hockey game at 8 vs Grapevine at NYTEX later that evening, so I had my gear with me).

The rules were that we could not use flash, not interfere with the shoot, and not post any pics on social media, or websites until the commercial aired because of some of the toys/props were prototypes and not yet in production.

So, I started shooting some pics and a rep from the set came out and asked me who I was shooting for (I get this all the time, if you have a big camera, people automatically think you are selling the pics) so I told her I was taking pics for his mother since she could not be there. She said it was OK.

The kids started shooting a walk in through some fog and I went to grab the 120-300mm f2.8 Sigma (it has a 105mm objective) and they came back to me and said that I had too much camera, and asked that I put it away.

So, here's an edited shot from yesterday.

Comment

yeah...that's gay

Comment

A 15 year old doing a commercial for Hasbo is gay?

Comment

at least it's not a boy band.
                        hopefully you're stocking this all away in a college fund

Comment

I think it is pretty cool man. Sweet mock up too.

Comment

A 15 year old doing a commercial for Hasbo is gay?
                            Buncha haters. I'm 24 and id do the same commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                              at least it's not a boy band.
                              hopefully you're stocking this all away in a college fund
                              wtf is wrong with boy bands?

Comment

Working...
                              X