No announcement yet.

R.i.p. Lil angel i never knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that man. Me and my old lady went through this early this year. It was very tough. stay strong your wife is going to need it.

Comment

sorry to hear that junior...

Comment

Day 2

Wife seems to be handling ok, but i know she is bottling it up,
        Our only consolation is we are still young and after a while we can try again.

We do havea wonderful daughter that is keeping us entertained but it still sucks.

Comment

went through this last year. I am truly sorry for your loss. if you have any children already be sure to hug and kiss them and be thankful that you have the loved ones you do in your life. if you don't have any children yet; I am sure you will have other chances in the future. my parents had 2 miscarriages before my older sister and one in between us. everything seems to happen in life for a reason; whether you are a religious person or not. just know they are in a better place and you will one day get to finally meet that lil angel of yours.

Comment

very sorry to hear this
            True Street MotorSports
            901 N McDonald St Suite 100
            McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
            Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

sorry for your loss

Comment

Sorry for your loss. You two just stick together and be there for each other. I don't ever want to feel that pain.

Comment

I'm terribly sorry to hear about this Junior. When I was pregnant with my 9 year old, he was a quadruplet. By the time I made it to the hospital there was only one baby left and they told me he was a goner.

To this very day, that "goner" is running, laughing, growing, learning, and amazing everyone with his personality and heart.

One reassuring thing the family doctor told me was that the body knows when something is going wrong. He told me the body is designed that way so that the baby isn't born to suffer. Have faith in HIS plan...and he will continue to amaze you.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I am very sorry for you and your family

Comment

Sorry for your loss!
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Thanks everyone,

Wife is cooking so she is being more active!

Thanks for the support .

Ive been on here well on dfwstangs and now dfwmustangs for a while and no matter what its amazing the support we give when someone is down.

Thanks, Junior

Comment

We are very sorry for you and your wife's loss, your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
                          God bless your little one!

Comment

I really sorry to hear about this. My wife & I went through this about 4 years ago and it was tough, but I assure you that good came come from it. We now have the most awesome crazy 3 year old boy that we wouldn't have had if it didn't happen. I assure you, time heals the wounds.

Comment

makes me tear up and think about when my wife lost our 3rd a couple years back. my wife was 10 weeks along, and to top it off, i almost lost her in it too. she lost so much blood and the hospital released us 2 times before admitting her and giving her 2 pints. they suck, and i do feel for what yall are going through.

my 6 year old tells people, every now and then, that he did have a sister but she is in heaven. it's sad for me to hear him say that.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                                Thanks everyone,

Wife is cooking so she is being more active!

Thanks for the support .

Ive been on here well on dfwstangs and now dfwmustangs for a while and no matter what its amazing the support we give when someone is down.

Thanks, Junior
                                Give her as much love and hugs as you can. Especially if she is bottling it up. It's very good therapy just for you to let her know in little ways you are there for her.

Comment

Working...
                                X