Gates of Hades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    I didn't freak out like the videos show, it just creeped me out. What have you got to lose other than 30 minutes of down time?
    Back in 30 minutes

Comment

Alright I'm back.

It made me feel powerful. I had a renewed sense of purpose and felt energized all day. I lied to my parents about something and they totally bought it. Then I asked them for money and they gave it to me! I stared at the cat and concentrated until I made her walk on her hind legs. Then I went outside and flowers wilted as I walked past. Up to an hour later I was still able to make milk go sour just by thinking about it. With a little practice, I expect to be able to make my favourite Lady Gaga song song come on the radio whenever I think about it.

Oh, and one time I actually got satan to bring me a donut. This is really powerful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
        Alright I'm back.

It made me feel powerful. I had a renewed sense of purpose and felt energized all day. I lied to my parents about something and they totally bought it. Then I asked them for money and they gave it to me! I stared at the cat and concentrated until I made her walk on her hind legs. Then I went outside and flowers wilted as I walked past. Up to an hour later I was still able to make milk go sour just by thinking about it. With a little practice, I expect to be able to make my favourite Lady Gaga song song come on the radio whenever I think about it.

Oh, and one time I actually got satan to bring me a donut. This is really powerful stuff.
        LMFAO!!!!!
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I listened to 30secs and fell asleep. Then was awakened by a loud ass ringing in my ear took off my headphones and fell back to sleep.

Comment

If I wanted to be scared shitless in my bedroom, I'd just drop a fuck load of acid and watch 13 ghosts for a lot cheaper than 200 bucks.

Comment

i'm scurred to try it! leave the devil alone

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                Alright I'm back.

dat charlie sheen

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  dat charlie sheen
                  Winning!

Comment

Dat charlie sheen before he takes his 7 grams. You don't want to see him after.

Comment

I don't get it... I only listened to the first 15 minutes, but it was just a fucking noise over and over?? When I hear noises over and over, I don't know about you guys, but I know I usually get scared shitless.

Comment

You have to listen to it when your settled in with your eyes closed. The beginning are tones to help you relax, then when your nice and settled the frequency changes at a rate that is supposed to lock you in and scare the fuck outta ya.

Some people are more sensitive to this type of meditation then others. I personally love it, but some can't stand it.

Comment

This has been posted before but I think its really cool so repost police can suck a fart outta my ass.

Comment

Ok well my buddy got the whole program last night, if you want it, PM me your email and I will send it to you!
                            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                            X