Gates of Hades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gates of Hades

Not sure if this is a repost or not I listened to this last night as I was falling asleep and it scared the shit out of me! It is really boring at first and right as you start to relax it gets intense! It is about 30 mins long so if you don't have time to listen to the whole thing it's not worth your time. Ladies and gents I present to you I-Dosing!

Wanna see my care face???

i just heard about binaural sounds for the first time two weeks ago.
    I havnt done it yet, and from what I've read about this one, I'm not sure if this should be my first experience. It sounds ridiculous to be frightened by it.
    Last edited by HarrisonTX; 02-28-2011, 09:12 PM. Reason: proof-reading owns me.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I had a friend that did this in college...is it or real? What's wrong with real drugs? Or even "Charlie sheen"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        I had a friend that did this in college...is it or real? What's wrong with real drugs? Or even "Charlie sheen"?

LMAO, I am on drugs its called charlie sheen. fuckin greatness

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          Fucking this!

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            Hahaha glad someone got it that fast...

Comment

Just try it guys, it's fucking crazy! Like I said don't fast forward, turn your lights off and close your eyes and relax. Put on headphones and just relax! It might even be a good idea to put like a sheet or blindfold over your eyes.

Comment

After you do it, post up your results!

Comment

So I'm guessing no one has tried it yet?

Comment

Those that are saying they have tried it are full of shit. Unless they actually paid for it and I'm not paying $200+ for something to scare me when I'm already this close to Garland.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                      So I'm guessing no one has tried it yet?
                      I'm too scared. Last thing I need to do is sit up to 4am scared like little woman, the day before mid terms.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        I'm too scared. Last thing I need to do is sit up to 4am scared like little woman, the day before mid terms.
                        Real talk, that is when you need adderall!

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                          Those that are saying they have tried it are full of shit. Unless they actually paid for it and I'm not paying $200+ for something to scare me when I'm already this close to Garland.
                          LOL, just try it, I found a free link of it, it's kinda crazy. I listened to it a couple nights ago while I was going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                            LOL, just try it, I found a free link of it, it's kinda crazy. I listened to it a couple nights ago while I was going to sleep.
                            Thats the punchline, the free versions are not the same as the original. So you have people posting vids of themselves freaking out that aren't in on the joke and then they become the joke.

Comment

I didn't freak out like the videos show, it just creeped me out. What have you got to lose other than 30 minutes of down time?

Comment

Working...
                              X