Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do the cowboy/ranger stadium beer guys average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do the cowboy/ranger stadium beer guys average?

I had a guy tell me that he averaged around $200-300 a game/event and has made as much as $500 in a day. I think it's bs but Im not sure. He said that you work off of commission. You basically buy a tray of beer/candy/food for a price then go out and sell it for what they tell you to and keep the profit.
    Anyone ever done it

Sounds like the way people try to talk up bartending. Sure, you can make XXX amount in one shift, but you're not pulling that down every day. I know there are a lot of baseball games, but it seems like if you weren't trying to hit all four sports all year in the metroplex, things could get tight pretty quick. It also sounds like you'll be getting a 1099, and have to pay all your own taxes out of pocket, if you're buying from them, and selling it accordingly. That also means no benefits, no 401k. I think it could pay enough to live on, but you'd have to be pretty disciplined about managing yourself and your money.
    Last edited by YALE; 02-27-2011, 10:33 PM.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Paying both shares of social security would bite.
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

Was he saying that as a solid barg?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Was he saying that as a solid barg?
          I took my son to see the monster truck races and there was a beer guy just standing by us the whole time even though we didnt buy anything from him. I talked to him a little and he started talking about how much money he made. I just thought the whole deal was bs especially since this guy just sat and watched the show for about an hour.

Comment

That's probably accurate but he works maybe 3 days a month. Baseball guys work probably 12-15 during the season.

Comment

Working...
            X