Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well this kind of creeps me the f*ck out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this kind of creeps me the f*ck out...

When I worked for CPS in the early 90's I was a counselor for this kid. I guess I didn't do my job all too well.

You can only help those that want to help themselves.

Comment

Looks like one of those 'he mad' posters.

Comment

He was mad even as a kid. Devious as they come. My first day alone after training I had to restrain him and that little cock sucker kicked me in the face. Chipped the backs of my bottom teeth. Little bastard.

Comment

For some reason I think I know that guy from somewhere.
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

It would take more than a CPS counselor to fix someone disturbed like this. He would need support from just about everyone he was in contact with and that sounds impossible for someone already requiring a CPS counselor in the first place. I wouldn't put anything off on you, bro.

Comment

you did what you could man. dont blame this on yourself.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                He was mad even as a kid. Devious as they come. My first day alone after training I had to restrain him and that little cock sucker kicked me in the face. Chipped the backs of my bottom teeth. Little bastard.

Dang! Hope he doesn't have a list somewhere with your name on it!

Comment

I don't really blame myself. It was said a little bit out of sarcasm. I was more a parental figure and responsible for them eight hours at a time. I worked for a place called Odyssey Harbor which had campuses in Keene and Cleburne. It was pretty much Purgatory for these kids. Most of them were too violent to put in state institutions or homes. The case reports I read on the kids I dealt with were unreal.
                  Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Dang! Hope he doesn't have a list somewhere with your name on it!
                  They had no access to and we weren't allowed to share any personal information with them whatsoever. Not to say it didn't happen. My idiotic girlfriend made that mistake and got the shit beat out of her to the point of making her quit. Other staff members regularly sneaked some of the older kids off campus to either party with or to have sexy time. Ultimately the place got shut down years ago. A kid with a heart condition was in a blanket restraint and started thrashing around. A staff member thought it would be neat to lay on top of him and the kid's heart exploded.

Comment

[QUOTE: SS Junk]They had no access to and we weren't allowed to share any personal information with them whatsoever. Not to say it didn't happen. My idiotic girlfriend made that mistake and got the shit beat out of her to the point of making her quit. Other staff members regularly sneaked some of the older kids off campus to either party with or to have sexy time. Ultimately the place got shut down years ago. A kid with a heart condition was in a blanket restraint and started thrashing around. A staff member thought it would be neat to lay on top of him and the kid's heart exploded.[/QUOTE]

HO
                    LY
                    FUCK.
                    Last edited by Taylor; 02-27-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

I shouldn't be surprised to hear that, but DAMN!

Comment

If NASA hadn't killed god he could seek salvation.

Comment

lol look at the top news stories a lady lost her $80k Cat.

Comment

Its not like you could have taken him out back old yeller style. Some fucks are just demented.

Comment

Working...
                            X