Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the sign/trophy making business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the sign/trophy making business?

The chapter of the non-profit I help manage buys 12 of these a year, and other chapters buy them as well. We need a new supplier, figured I'd come to the well that has entertained me so well for so many years.

Base is 16.5", height is 11.25", clear acrylic is about 15.25" - this is the large version that we do 2 of. We do a smaller version, 75% scale, probably 10 of those. Many other chapters buy these as well, our supplier just announced they were closing shop, somewhat abruptly.

Sorry the pics are so large.

Know anyone who supports Coastal Conservation Association and would like the business?
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

My brother in-law makes trophies. His shop is Awards-N-More. (817) 768-8801. His name is Bryan. He is very reasonable.

CN

Comment

I'll give him a call.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

You might get a hold of black2002ls on here. He does laser engraving. He might be able to make something similar.

Comment

Working...
        X