Work shoe recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I'm currently rocking some green Doc Marten hightop boots, but my work environment is a little different. I'll just be glad when they're broken in so the leather stops squeaking.
    You still slangin parts?
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      You still slangin parts?
      Fuck no. I'd Hari Kari myself.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Listen dawg. I got these red hot flip flops, candy paint wet shinin’...

Rap aside... The reality is I have no suggestions. I’ve failed you.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

These are very comfortable but I wear them out in 4 months.

Heavy-duty work boot with dual-density urethane sole combines exceptional cushioning and comfort. Chemical and abrasion resistant. Shop now! | Red Wing Shoes

These last me a bit longer and you can climb rocks in them like a Billy goat.

This proven workhorse of a logger boot built for stability and best-in-class slip, oil and chemical resistance. Premium waterproof leather extends up the calf to enhance ankle support on uneven terrain. Shop Now At Red Wing Shoes.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

My dad always wore Wolverine work boots for walking all day. For pure comfort, I always buy Asics tennis shoes.

Comment

Im on concrete all day working on cars.. These are all I wear now. They aint cheap, but they are the most comfortable shoes Ive found to work in. 3 other guys at work have them now and love em.. Ive worn their running shoes for years and they're the best as well..
                Free shipping BOTH ways on mens hoka toa gtx from our vast selection of styles. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. Click or call 800-927-7671.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  My dad always wore Wolverine work boots for walking all day. For pure comfort, I always buy Asics tennis shoes.
                  Even under light wear all the Asics I’ve owned have fallen apart in a month or two.

Comment

I went to red wings and ordered a pair of these. Hopefully they stay as comfortable as they were in the store.
                    This lightweight oxford in brown looks like a shoe but performs like a work boot. With electrical hazard protection and a low-profile aluminum safety toe, it moves safely and stylishly between the office and floor. Shop Now At Red Wing Shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I went to red wings and ordered a pair of these. Hopefully they stay as comfortable as they were in the store.
                      https://www.redwingshoes.com/work/ze...id=zero-g-lite
                      G G G G-Unit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        G G G G-Unit!
                        They still look like "nice" office shoes, but work for the warehouse, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          They still look like "nice" office shoes, but work for the warehouse, I hope.
                          They're just about old man, fitting...

Comment

Go to Mason Shoes on line. They have all kinds of work shoes and boots. Some are even American made.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                              Go to Mason Shoes on line. They have all kinds of work shoes and boots. Some are even American made.
                              He already got some.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                He already got some.
                                I really hope these red wings come through. I put a lot of trust into you.

Comment

Working...
                                X