Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Flight Sim 2020 - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flight Sim 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Sim 2020

Ya, the game really looks that good. Bummer of it all is my old joystick doesn't work with it, but holy hell this game is amazing. First thing I did was Take off from the Denton airport and flew VFR to my house. and my house was actually friggen there too. another thing of note is that real (actually real) air traffic is in the game. I was flying around Alliance airport and the air traffic controller cleared a UPS flight to come in and land. Then the ups flight flew past me. lol
    so much more to talk about, this is like next level awesome. Anyone else playing it yet? I need to shop for a new stick asap.

It's just time to buy some new hardware

★ Cyrillic Button Labels ★ Based on Modern Russian Fighter Jet Controls ★ Material - Enhanced PU Plastic Construction ★ Wide Variety of Buttons, Triggers and Hats ★ Analogue Brake Lever Requires flightstick base. Sold separately. Due to the height of the grip, it is best suited for desk mounted/cockpit setups.

VIRPIL Controls - Bringing Real Happiness to the Virtual Skies

Comment

I'd have to get a graphics card... And even then I doubt I'd play it that much. I do need to get out and fly my RC stuff though.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I was a huge flightsim nerd back in the 90's (started with MSFS 3.0 and jetfighter II), this is super temping
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I have similar mounts for my space stick / sim. They work well.

The Virpil stuff is awesome, but super expensive and the wait is terrible.

Last edited by Craizie; 08-20-2020, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I have similar mounts for my space stick / sim. They work well.

The Virpil stuff is awesome, but super expensive and the wait is terrible.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
            I think the viripil stuff is so slow is because they cant make a big enough capital investment to keep inventory

The monster stuff is super expensive, when it it can be DIYed fairly easily since its just tslots and nothing is propitiatory
            Need quality aluminum T-slotted extrusion manufacturers? Bonnell Aluminum is the nation’s largest manufacturer and distributor quality aluminum extrusions.

Comment

I’m a huge fan of it. It’s been a long time coming. I’m excited to have instant access to a Carbon (X) Cub. I’m obsessed with them.

I’m #46 on the Courcheval Landing Challenge. Add me so we can fly together: brnnrubr1967

Comment

What a snooze!

Comment

Working...
                X