Cousin set out for Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exlude View Post
    Tell him to get his hands out of his pockets.

Good luck to him, and to A+'s cousin.
    I was thinking the exact same thing! LMAO well about the hands...
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      thats fuckin adorable. damn, youre a stronger man than i am. i couldnt be a day without my kids.
      This way, I'm not. I heard my older son crack off a triple a couple days ago at his baseball game. Although I'm a fan of wooden bats, I still enjoy hearing the "ting" when he's batting.

I talk with all of them 2-3 times a day, roughly 2-3 hours total. Beats the hell out of what we had in 2004.

Comment

I'll be there in 3 weeks.

Hey Keith, first round of near beer on you?
        You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

lol... opsec.... haha
          sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            I'll be there in 3 weeks.

Hey Keith, first round of near beer on you?
            Near beer seems to be all they have to drink in the DFAC.

Pizza Hut is almost back up and running with two locations, PX has plenty of Red Bull, and BAF still sucks.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Near beer seems to be all they have to drink in the DFAC.

Pizza Hut is almost back up and running with two locations, PX has plenty of Red Bull, and BAF still sucks.
              Yeah can't wait. How's the weather?
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                Yeah can't wait. How's the weather?
                Pre-dawn is cold as 30* but the sun is coming out and warming it up. You are missing all snow and real cold shit. That all passed last week for the season. Hope fully it will keep drying up all the melted snow soon?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  Have him enable GEO tagging on his pics, then you can tell exactly where he is.
                  Yeap.... this is correct, even the terrorist are using this stuff now....

helps account for a few well placed motars on our base......

Make sure he DISABLES GEO TAGGING,its dangerous on this side of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                    Yeap.... this is correct, even the terrorist are using this stuff now....

helps account for a few well placed motars on our base......

Make sure he DISABLES GEO TAGGING,its dangerous on this side of the world.
                    Only expats are allowed cell phones with GPS and we are trying to get them banned also. Right now some foriegn nationals can have phones but they have to be non GPS same with cameras.

GEO tagging is not new but it is gaining speed. I warned my old employer of it and my new employer enjoys their free smart phones for managers; douchebags. No one wants to hear how to do things right it is an inconvienence to them until they get fucked off. That is okay I save every email and every document; recommendations get their own folder

Comment

Found him! He's out in Dwyer? He sent me a link of some if his work, check it out....
                      U.S. Marine Sgt. Joshua Meredithambrose a crew chief with Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 362 ensures the bay doors of CH-53D Super Stallion helicopter are operational for cargo and troops to be loaded during heliborne flight extraction operations at Forward Operating Base Dwyer, Afghanistan, March 4. HMH-362 conducts heliborne flight extraction operations in search of suspicious activity as well as troop extractions on a routine basis in support of NATO International Security Assistance Force. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Robert R. Carrasco/Released).
                      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                        Found him! He's out in Dwyer? He sent me a link of some if his work, check it out....
                        http://www.dvidshub.net/image/374168...rne-operations
                        Nice, but where are the good pics at? Dwyer is in Helmand province and they got some real nasty booger eaters down there. If he gets away from that bird and sticks to the ground he will have a real picture worthy experience.

Comment

Working...
                        X