Cousin set out for Afghanistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousin set out for Afghanistan

He called me this morning buy I was asleep and now his phone is off. Is there a way to find out where he is? He takes pictures for the Marines
    .....bro....

Have him enable GEO tagging on his pics, then you can tell exactly where he is.
    WRX

Comment

What's that? I don't know if I'll be able to get ahold of him to ask. Maybe I'll just have to wait for him to contact me unless he's all upset that I didn't say goodbye
      .....bro....

Comment

Turn him onto Facebook.com, Thank me later
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

My brother is an Officer in the Army and he leaves in May for Afghan.

Comment

Just wait for him to contact you. I am sure he has a lot more on his mind then you not saying goodbye. He is pretty busy with the whole deployment thing.

Geo tagging pics is a military no-no. Some units out here ban facebook on their sparwar internet.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Just wait for him to contact you. I am sure he has a lot more on his mind then you not saying goodbye. He is pretty busy with the whole deployment thing.

Geo tagging pics is a military no-no. Some units out here ban facebook on their sparwar internet.
              your right. well, facebook would probably be the only way to contact me so hopefully he has access. Thanks chief
              .....bro....

Comment

Did he leave with the 13th MEU?

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
                  Did he leave with the 13th MEU?
                  im not sure. thats why i was trying to get some info before he left. Maybe we got some peeps (dfwm)out there. 13th MEU sounds familiar though....
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    your right. well, facebook would probably be the only way to contact me so hopefully he has access. Thanks chief
                    He will have access to the internet and fb eventually. The personal internet allows it at least. Understand though, that as a Marine he will be mindful of OPSEC and may tell you he can not discuss where he is.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Don't worry. Once he gets settled in, you'll be hearing from him. It's too easy to contact home these days. I haven't heard about anyone having trouble staying in contact at home.

Hell, I just got done playing hide and seek with my 5 and 3 year old. We were on skype video-to-video and I cover my face and count, they go run and hide and my wife takes the laptop around the house until I find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Hell, I just got done playing hide and seek with my 5 and 3 year old. We were on skype video-to-video and I cover my face and count, they go run and hide and my wife takes the laptop around the house until I find them.
                        thats fuckin adorable. damn, youre a stronger man than i am. i couldnt be a day without my kids.
                        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Don't worry. Once he gets settled in, you'll be hearing from him. It's too easy to contact home these days. I haven't heard about anyone having trouble staying in contact at home.

thanks for the idea. once i get my new laptop i will do that for my sis and her son. ive set her and myself a skype account and he loves to play hide and seek. although he laughs and giggles when hes hiding. its too funny.

A+ god speed to your cousin man.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

My son left with the 13th MEU a couple days ago... headed to Hawaii to pick up the rest of the Battalion and then off to find the bad guys... I hope they don't end up in Afghanistan...
                            Last edited by GT Dan; 06-28-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Dan View Post
                              My son left with the 13th MEU a couple days ago... headed to Hawaii to pick up the rest of the Battalion and then off to find the bad guys... I hope they don't end up in Afghanistan...
                              Tell him to get his hands out of his pockets.

Good luck to him, and to A+'s cousin.

Comment

Working...
                              X