What can be done about Left Lane campers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can be done about Left Lane campers

Everyday I have to switch lanes more than I would like because some inconsiderate person is in the left lane going the speed limit or less. This is everyday, nighttime as well as daytime. I know it's probably hard to enforce but it's annoying.

Phalanx guns.

Comment

PIT manuever.

Comment

Welcome to my world, try it for 11 hours a day, and being 70+ foot long.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
          Welcome to my world, try it for 11 hours a day, and being 70+ foot long.
          I honestly don't see how ya'll can do that. I think of that a lot when I see so many inconsiderate people on the road and how ya'll still stay professional.

Comment

Shoot out their driver side mirror as a warning shot.

When that doesn't work then I start shooting out their tires.

Comment

just give em a little love tap with your bumper

Comment

Most move when I high beam them. If they dont, I leave them on and stay on their bumper until they do.

Comment

I typically will just cut them off after I pass them. The beauty ones are when they speed up when you do pass them. I really cut them off then, problem is I know it's pointless what I'm doing, they think I'm the idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                    Most move when I high beam them. If they dont, I leave them on and stay on their bumper until they do.
                    Some one does that to me I just reach up drop a gear and hit the jake. I can drop 15+ mph with out touching the brake in very shot distance. Then I get to laugh at you swerving all over trying not to go under my dot bumper and looking like a fool doing it. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                      I honestly don't see how ya'll can do that. I think of that a lot when I see so many inconsiderate people on the road and how ya'll still stay professional.
                      I just grab a lane in traffic and stay in it and just try to stay a little slower than traffic and keep as steady of moving average speed as I can, and let people move around me. I try not to change lanes as there are huge blind spots and fools that swing out from behind my bumper that where so close I didn't know they where even there. Lane change = more chance of a bad day for all.

Comment

Some one does that to me I just reach up drop a gear and hit the jake. I can drop 15+ mph with out touching the brake in very shot distance. Then I get to laugh at you swerving all over trying not to go under my dot bumper and looking like a fool doing it. Grow up.
                        So wait, first you are the guy who hates the left lane campers. Now you're the guy who is a left lane camper? Got it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                            ^^^THIS^^^
                            Short blasts of High Beams usually work well....

Its a pseudo-nice way of telling them to GTF out of the way....

Comment

Why dont you move over and stop trying to enforce the law you fucking idiot. People like you are the reason why traffic is backed up all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X