shat just got real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shat just got real

my wife's sister just called and said she is preggo. Thing is, her and her husband have only done it twice in the last 4 months. So either he is a good shot or she got some splaining to do. Crazy thing is he told her they were done having kids last year and wont be having anymore.

Rur-row-raggy
    WRX

Comment

uh oh! how many kids do they already have?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
          my wife's sister just called and said she is preggo. Thing is, her and her husband have only done it twice in the last 4 months. So either he is a good shot or she got some splaining to do. Crazy thing is he told her they were done having kids last year and wont be having anymore.
          If he said he was done, why did he not get the snip snip?????

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
            Ouch !
            2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
            Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
            Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
            Speedlogix Catch Can
            Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by CEE JAY View Post
              uh oh! how many kids do they already have?
              5, 4 from previous marriage, 1 from her-current.

i just dont understand only having sex once every 3 months. he has to be getting it somewhere else, and maybe she has been too.

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    5, 4 from previous marriage, 1 from her-current.

i just dont understand only having sex once every 3 months. he has to be getting it somewhere else, and maybe she has been too.
                    My ex was one of those guys who could go months upon months without sex, but he had crazy hang ups with sex in general from an uber religious upbringing. It doesn't necessarily mean either are getting it somewhere else.

I lived faithfully in a marriage like that for almost 10 years. It sucked, and I probably should've bought stock in duracell.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                      I lived faithfully in a marriage like that for almost 10 years. It sucked, and I probably should've bought stock in duracell.

Comment

My ex was one of those guys who could go months upon months without sex, but he had crazy hang ups with sex in general from an uber religious upbringing. It doesn't necessarily mean either are getting it somewhere else.

Lol y'all had sex roughly 40 times in the 10 year marriage...

Comment

Waiting for Fred's reply in 3...2...1

Comment

Not to sound mean, but maybe he was bored with sex from you and not sex in general. I think men have it branded it in them to have sex whenever the opportunity comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                              Not to sound mean, but maybe he was bored with sex from you and not sex in general. I think men have it branded it in them to have sex whenever the opportunity comes up.

Ain't no pussy better then new pussy in my book.... Heck the girlfriend and me broke up because we got bored with each other but shit now that we're just roommates with benifits the shit is awesome, puahaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X