Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Mike Tyson's new show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find it ironic that Mike Tyson's new show...

...is going to be airing on Animal Planet?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That's racist! j/k but I bet he bite-crops his own dog's ears.
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Not if you know anything about Tyson...including his first fight being over a bird. Learn your history son!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        it would be ironic if it were Michael Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Not if you know anything about Tyson...including his first fight being over a bird. Learn your history son!
          nice! i see someone else has a computer/tv!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Ironic because he is an animal... you know.. convicted rapist, eats peoples faces, etc.. that kind of history.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              nice! i see someone else has a computer/tv!

god bless.
              Hahaha did you see that interview/show on showtime or starz? Lmao.... Tyson is weird character.. I believe he's raped a bitch or two before.

Can't believe his first fight was over some pigeons.

Comment

cuz he is a cracker?
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Tyson is weird character.. I believe he's raped a bitch or two before.
                  I wouldn't put it passed him if someone claimed they were raped by him in prison either.

Comment

"I've been waiting for this moment, for alllllllllllll my life..."

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      "I've been waiting for this moment, for alllllllllllll my life..."
                      His cameo in The Hangover portrayed him to be normal, but we all know that shit ain't true.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                        His cameo in The Hangover portrayed him to be normal, but we all know that shit ain't true.
                        Tyson is truly an animal at times.... From everything I've ever witnessed. He is liable to blow up and go off on someone whenever.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          "i've been waiting for this moment, for alllllllllllll my life..."
                          lmao

Comment

The show isn't too bad...granted I'm sure most wont like that it doesn't portray Tyson in the negative and unpredictable light that is so common.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                              Tyson is truly an animal at times.... From everything I've ever witnessed. He is liable to blow up and go off on someone whenever.
                              That could get painful for someone.
                              Even though he's well out of his prime I damn sure wouldn't want to get hit by him

Comment

Working...
                              X