Dallas Christmas party??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    you'll just come up with some excuse like... oh i'll be in H town that weekend!
    Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Yeah.

Or, "I gotta dust, organize and catalog my Elvis Action Figurine collection that night. While wearing a French Maid outfit cuz I'm cool like that."
    i dont need thios kind of abuse..... i am going back to dfwstangs!!! they love me there!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i cant wait til this years as well...

Comment

I regretted missing out on last years, this year I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          We may or may not be able to go this year. If it's on the 11th, we'll have the kids so we won't be able to, but if it's on the 18th, we will be there.
          You have to make it for the 18th! It's not a party without Chili & Lea
          sigpic

Comment

18th for two reasons

1 -craig and lea HAVE to be there (so i canhitch a ride)
            2- closer to my bday

Comment

Hey everybody, unfortunately the "Jose Christmas Party where no Canadians are invited" will have to be on the 11'th. Can't do it on the 18'th as I've got a Noon Cowboy game and Tail Gate the following day and there's no way I'd make it after a night of partying with you guys. I'll make a separate post confirming the details in the next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by bitter jose View Post
                hey everybody, unfortunately the "jose christmas party where no canadians are invited" will have to be on the 11'th. Can't do it on the 18'th as i've got a noon cowboy game and tail gate the following day and there's no way i'd make it after a night of partying with you guys. I'll make a separate post confirming the details in the next couple of days.
                i owe you a drink!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

In like a broom handle in the palm of a hand.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Do we need to print out banners from both sites to get into both parties??
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post

^this
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post

They could get a sitter!!!!!!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                          They could get a sitter!!!!!!
                          Yeah, Y'all get a damn sitter!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X