Man law issue and question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man law issue and question

So the owner of the company I work for walks in and over to the urinal next to me. With every bit of enthusiasm he uses when talking to me at my desk he asks me "How's it going!?" I am mid flow and I thought every guy knew that you do not speak while standing with your junk out.

What do you do in that situation? I personally just said "Fine", zipped up washed my hands and left. I will go talk to him later and be personable and just bring up the fact that it's been busy this week.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

i have personally never had a conversation while taking a piss in a public bathroom.

On the same lines, why can't grown men pee in the urinal? Why is there always piss on the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      So the owner of the company I work for walks in and over to the urinal next to me. With every bit of enthusiasm he uses when talking to me at my desk he asks me "How's it going!?" I am mid flow and I thought every guy knew that you do not speak while standing with your junk out.

What do you do in that situation? I personally just said "Fine", zipped up washed my hands and left. I will go talk to him later and be personable and just bring up the fact that it's been busy this week.
      Did the sound of his voice turn you on?

Maybe there is a chance you are gay.

Comment

If I know the person I'm standing next to I don't care if they talk. If it's a stranger I just turn and piss on them. Or ignore them and hurry up.

Comment

as long as he isn't looking at said junk, then there's no issue with a "how's it going" in the urinal

Comment

"Gay/not gay" more than man law imo.

Comment

Not Gay just don't like talking while I'm pissing is all. Now if you are both just there washing your hands that's one thing but if there is a flow going I don't speak.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  as long as he isn't looking at said junk, then there's no issue with a "how's it going" in the urinal
                  werd.

Comment

That's why he is the owner. Shameless/fearless.

Comment

I don't preferably look for conversations in the restrooms but they do happen. I have people ask the, "hey, how are you", "how's it going" etc etc. I don't see a problem with it. I am not one to initiate a conversation but I won't straight up ignore them and start sweating because someone is talking to me while I am pissing.

Do you wait for everyone to leave the bathroom before you take a dump?
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          Do you wait for everyone to leave the bathroom before you take a dump?

Not me, If I gotta go, then I gotta go. I don't care who's in the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Did the sound of his voice turn you on?

Maybe there is a chance you are gay.
                            Yeah there seems to be some sexual tension in the first post...

Comment

The last concert I went to, a guy tried to strike a convo with me at the pisser. Asking shit like, "man that last set was baddass don't ya think?" etc etc. After he was done he zipped and stayed standing there talking to me like I was going to walk him back to his fuckin seat or something. I finished, washed hands and left.
                              Originally posted by grove rat
                              shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Working...
                              X