1984 gt350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 gt350

Are these cars considerably more valuable than say a restored GT of the same age?http://www.gt350mustang.com/
    Last edited by Your Name Here; 02-23-2011, 11:24 AM.

i dunno but they are considerably more ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I gotta give ya that one! LoL I saw one in pretty good shape driving down Garland road by White Rock and said to my self damn thats fugly. I didn't even Know they made a GT350 in the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
          I gotta give ya that one! LoL I saw one in pretty good shape driving down Garland road by White Rock and said to my self damn thats fugly. I didn't even Know they made a GT350 in the 80's
          Travis. IMO this was the worst special addition four-eyed. You need to find either an 82 or 85-86. If you really want to spend some money, try and find a real 85 Predator.

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
            IMO this was the worst special addition four-eyed.
            I'd have to say the '80-'81 Cobra with the shitty early 2.3 turbo or 4.2L V8 takes that title. At least you could get the GT350 with a carb'd 5.0.
            Last edited by Trick Pony; 02-23-2011, 03:19 PM.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by J&T's 82 View Post
              Travis. IMO this was the worst special addition four-eyed. You need to find either an 82 or 85-86. If you really want to spend some money, try and find a real 85 Predator.
              Im sportin an 86 fully restored bone stock with T-tops. (till I sell it)

Comment

Working...
              X