No announcement yet.

April 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man every time I read this story it feels new again.... like it was never real or something I just didn't want to believe. Which makes me feel shitty cause I know how real it was for you. Every year this story hits hard man... prayers for you!
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Veterans came together at Fort Cavazos, Texas to memorialize soldiers who died 20 years on “Black Sunday,” a four battle in Sadr City.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Glad you are still here. And if they make this into a movie, make sure you don't get played by some Hollywierd libtard .

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

Oh, update on this one. I went from 370 to 215. Life changes.
            Very fucking nice! Speaking of life changes, it's a different life isn't it? I didn't even lose that much weight and I still noticed that it's a different life. When I lost al the weight I marveled at how I even lived before. Also with the weight gone, it became clear that I was on the path to an early grave. And I understood how all those people die in their 50s and early 60s. 30 years early

It's basically this - Obesity is the new smoking.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Very fucking nice! Speaking of life changes, it's a different life isn't it? I didn't even lose that much weight and I still noticed that it's a different life. When I lost al the weight I marveled at how I even lived before. Also with the weight gone, it became clear that I was on the path to an early grave. And I understood how all those people die in their 50s and early 60s. 30 years early

It's basically this - Obesity is the new smoking.
              It's nice not have to clothes shop in a tent store.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Glad you are still here. And if they make this into a movie, make sure you don't get played by some Hollywierd libtard .
                The long road home is a mini series that, I'm told, did a good job. I'm not in it but a lot of my guys are portrayed. They told a lot of us we didn't "look like soldiers" when we tried out. Dude, we looked exactly the same. But holywood...

Comment

• I’m sure you didn’t look gay enough or weird enough for Hollywood. What people think soldiers look like and what they do couldn’t be more different than the truth. It’s why I laugh when the lefty loons think they are going to end up running everything. I don’t know how it all plays out but I know how this all ends. Stay safe and congrats on the life changes. I’ve done the gain, lose and gain game too. Light is right. I’m working my way back down again. I may never see my boot camp weight again, but I’m going to fight towards it.

Comment

Working...
                  X