Places to go tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to go tonight

I'm going out drinking with some buddies tonight, couple of them are 40 and single and looking to meet some girls. I don't go out to bars much these days - are there any good spots where 30-40 ish year old women hang? Addison area probably ideal ... seems like Sherlocks off Belt Line is getting some recs from a couple people I know. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Go up the tollway near the Dallas CowboysStar, they opened a Concrete Cowboy, it was kicking a few weeks ago. Though I would take them to Wild Pitch or Tight Ends for dinner/drinks first. Then to the Star or Shops of Legacy, more 40 somethings there.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks Henry! What places are good at shops of legacy?
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Sambuca 360, Brixton, Scruffy Duffies, Henrys tavern, The Blue Martini is a little high end and always kicking. Though the reason I mentioned the breasturants first, the other places don't start kicking til 10:30-11:00pm.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Sambuca 360, Brixton, Scruffy Duffies, Henrys tavern, The Blue Martini is a little high end and always kicking. Though the reason I mentioned the breasturants first, the other places don't start kicking til 10:30-11:00pm.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X