No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should have a Thansgiving ham/turkey cook off!!

Comment

Never had a fried turkey and thinking about getting one this year. But i dont really want to mess with frying it at home. Are there any places you can pre-order a fried turkey for thanksgiving?
      2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
        Never had a fried turkey and thinking about getting one this year. But i dont really want to mess with frying it at home. Are there any places you can pre-order a fried turkey for thanksgiving?
        Dickey's BBQ does it. I believe Razoo's does as well.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Voted.

Comment

You'll eat whatever we happen to have at the house that day and like it!!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              you better have a bunch for that big bitch...

Comment

I'm going to try smoking a turkey this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Listen her Johnny!!! I will eat my ham and slap you with your turkey!!! LOL

Comment

We do both... But I'm the weird one and will only eat the turkey.

Comment

Well I will just say that this Thanksgiving will most likely sux for me as it looks right now

My chick and I seem to be having problems. Been going out for 11 months now best time of my life. Weird thing is that she has 4 kidos and I never thought I would get involved with someone with kids let alone 4 of them. Plus, they love me to death.

Started Fri, she text me take me away from here. I said name the place and we will fly there 2nite. She said till Monday, I said sure. Few hrs later I said I got the tickets reserved. Never herd back till 2:30 said going to her moms for dinner call me later. I said ok, thank goodness i didnt buy them.

She called me around 7pm fri, said im eating dinner with some friends, she said ok call me after your done. I called around 8:30 cell phone went straight to v-mail. Called several times well 4 times till 9:30 ish.

Sat Morning 8am ish she text me asking if im busy from daughters phone, said going to get nails done and said for me to come with. I said sure, let me know when and where, she text back said getting dressed will let me know.

Never herd back. Chilled with friends rest of day. I called 3 times and text twice that day. Not a peep.

Monday not a peep until 1:30 asked how was my weekend. I said it was fine and asked how hers was. She never replied.

Then today damm clutch cable on said car in sig. I text her said I will not be going to work and told why. Her reply was "sorry". I was like ok. I waited for 10mins to see if she would say anything else. I texted her asking anything wrong, u mad at me. Her reply was "I am not the least mad at you"

With Thanksgiving like a week away she has been really distant and this is when she was or is suppose to meet my parents and my bro. I was really excited. Now I think she is distancing herself for some reason.

Any ideas?

Sorry to hijack the thread but it was about Thanksgiving a bit

But since Thanksgiving is at the Ranch with loads of people Turkey will be Oven style

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        Well I will just say that this Thanksgiving will most likely sux for me as it looks right now

My chick and I seem to be having problems. Been going out for 11 months now best time of my life. Weird thing is that she has 4 kidos and I never thought I would get involved with someone with kids let alone 4 of them. Plus, they love me to death.

Started Fri, she text me take me away from here. I said name the place and we will fly there 2nite. She said till Monday, I said sure. Few hrs later I said I got the tickets reserved. Never herd back till 2:30 said going to her moms for dinner call me later. I said ok, thank goodness i didnt buy them.

She called me around 7pm fri, said im eating dinner with some friends, she said ok call me after your done. I called around 8:30 cell phone went straight to v-mail. Called several times well 4 times till 9:30 ish.

Sat Morning 8am ish she text me asking if im busy from daughters phone, said going to get nails done and said for me to come with. I said sure, let me know when and where, she text back said getting dressed will let me know.

Never herd back. Chilled with friends rest of day. I called 3 times and text twice that day. Not a peep.

Monday not a peep until 1:30 asked how was my weekend. I said it was fine and asked how hers was. She never replied.

Then today damm clutch cable on said car in sig. I text her said I will not be going to work and told why. Her reply was "sorry". I was like ok. I waited for 10mins to see if she would say anything else. I texted her asking anything wrong, u mad at me. Her reply was "I am not the least mad at you"

With Thanksgiving like a week away she has been really distant and this is when she was or is suppose to meet my parents and my bro. I was really excited. Now I think she is distancing herself for some reason.

Any ideas?

Sorry to hijack the thread but it was about Thanksgiving a bit

But since Thanksgiving is at the Ranch with loads of people Turkey will be Oven style
                        A classic case of "shes screwing someone else now". Or some other bullshit that you are taking the blame for.

Sorry bro. But you can do better than some single chick with 4 kids
                        Last edited by mikeb; 11-16-2010, 11:17 PM.

Comment

as stated above, sorry bro looks like she is fucking someone else... dump the bitch and get you one with no kids

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                          You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Sorry dude, they two above are what's up.

Now back to Turkey Talk!!!

Comment

ham all the way.

Comment

I'll be enjoying deep fried turkey with my fellow Whodats while tailgating at the Cowboys/Saints game..

Comment

Working...
                                X