Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DPS withholds information that officers knew toddler was in the car during chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we don't know the whole story
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
      Obviously the perp didn't care about putting his kids life in danger (or the general public's) by running from the police - why should I? Fuck him and his burden to society of a kid.
      I run from those cocksuckers all the time, all by myself no kids, but if they have me where I cant run I give up, no sense in getting tazed or getting shot.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      At the end of the day, I am not suprised, this is big state government we are talking about here. If they will lie about this, just imagine what else they would have no problem covering up.
      No shit, we both know they cover shit up all the damn time, its only since people started keeping video that we started to see what WE knew already.

Originally posted by houstondallas
      It wouldn't meet our pursuit policy, that's for sure.
      WHat about those 14 LEOS that beat that teen in Houston a few months back for the same shit, whats your policy for that one?

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      we don't know the whole story
      LMAO!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
      X