In this thread we test SVO's ego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this thread we test SVO's ego

Just want to see if there's anyone out there who can top SVO's achievements, and not elicit a "look at me" response. So, I present to you...

Jonathan Kim. 33 year old Navy SEAL, MD, Astronaut. The man who out SVO'd SVO.

Education:
    • Graduated from Santa Monica High School in Santa Monica, California, 2002.
    • Earned a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Summa Cum Laude from the University of San Diego, 2012.
    • Earned a Doctorate of Medicine from Harvard Medical School, 2016.
    • Served medical internship at the Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, 2017.

Experience:
    • Enlisted in the Navy as a Seaman recruit following graduation from Santa Monica High School in 2002.
    • After completion of training at Naval Special Warfare, assigned as a Special Warfare Operator to SEAL Team THREE in San Diego, California.
    • Served as a Combat Medic, Sniper, Navigator and Point Man on more than 100 combat operations spanning two deployments to the Middle East before accepting the Navy’s commissioning program in 2009.
    • Commissioned through the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) into the Medical Corps following graduation from the University of San Diego in 2012. At the time of the selection in June 2017, was a resident physician in emergency medicine with Partners Healthcare at Massachusetts General Hospital.
    • Currently doing two years of training as a NASA Astronaut Candidate. Upon completion, will be assigned technical duties in the Astronaut Office while awaits a flight assignment.

Awards/Honors/Military decorations include:
    • Silver Star Medal
    • Bronze Star Medal with Combat “V”
    • Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with Combat “V” and various other service awards.
    • Awarded by Special Operations Medical Association - Naval Special Warfare Medic of the Year, 2006
    • Tillman Scholar, 2012

And he has a wife and kids. He could basically be a space shuttle door gunner... then fix up whoever he shoots just to shoot them again.

After realizing that he's the same age as me I've been thinking about all of my life choices this morning.
    Last edited by Strychnine; 01-04-2018, 09:37 AM.

SVO accomplished all of this and more by the time he was 32, one year faster than this loser you tout before us. We're just waiting on the stories for bits of it.

Comment

Who the fuck do you think trained the guy to do all that?

Comment

Doesn’t really have much judicial or motorcycle experience on his resume...

Comment

SVO has been fucking this guy's wife for years...
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I am 34. I have had a pretty decent life so far, seen a lot of places, had some interesting jobs, wife and kiddo, financially in a good place and generally enjoy life, but damn if this dude doesn't make me look like a lazy piece of unproductive shit.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Yea, but can he rebuild a Holley?
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                Yea, but can he rebuild a Holley?
                He has a mathematics degree, so engineering isn't far off. He could probably design a new and improved carburetor for all applications!

That dude is seriously impressive.

Comment

Here are a couple more

Their daughter is Kristin Fisher, the hot red head on Fox News every morning. Both of her parents are medical doctors and astronauts.

Comment

SVO used a polaroid instant camera once. That guy hasn't ever seen one.

Comment

SVO has polaroids of this guy sucking off prisoners at gitmo.

Comment

Damn. I would say that I am a better shot then the guy but I would probably be wrong.

The door gunner on a space ship comment cracked me the fuck up.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Here are a couple more

Their daughter is Kristin Fisher, the hot red head on Fox News every morning. Both of her parents are medical doctors and astronauts.
                          Wiki lists 42 Physician Astronauts.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...ian_astronauts

For me it was the Seal stuff, and then especially the college afterwards that really impresses. I know how hard it was for me to go back to school after the Army for just a bachelors, but then add on that his BS was in Mathematics, then on to Medical school.. Damn.

Same reason I have so much respect for Dr. Dave, even if he was only a Ranger..

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            Who the fuck do you think trained the guy to do all that?
                            Trained the guy, who trained that guy.
                            WH

Comment

Anyone else get a chub when ZO6killin post in a thread because of his avatar?

Comment

Working...
                              X