In this thread we test SVO's ego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Anyone else get a chub when ZO6killin post in a thread because of his avatar?
    The .gif of that is ahmazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      The .gif of that is ahmazing

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Oh, the whole video(s) is. Charlie Sweets FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Just want to see if there's anyone out there who can top SVO's achievements, and not elicit a "look at me" response. So, I present to you...
        blah blah some jap that went to school blah blah
        Ahem.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        I did an XR engine into an 84 ranger about 23 years ago
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Damn. I would say that I am a better shot then the guy but I would probably be wrong.

The door gunner on a space ship comment cracked me the fuck up.
          I'm dumbfounded that you didn't one up the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I'm dumbfounded that you didn't one up the guy.
            Why would I? I am good at many things but I never aimed as high as that dude and never even thought to.

I have learned through hard experience that there is always someone out there with more money, a faster car, and a bigger dick.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Anyone else get a chub when ZO6killin post in a thread because of his avatar?
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I have learned through hard experience that there is always someone out there with more money, a faster car, and a bigger dick.
                Have we met?

Comment

How hard was the experience of finding out someone else had a bigger dick? Did it hurt?
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855
                    I did an XR engine into an 84 ranger about 23 years ago

Ahem.
                    Yes but which... Honda XR, Aussie falcon, Xr4ti?...or all three?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      Yes but which... Honda XR, Aussie falcon, Xr4ti?...or all three?
                      I replaced a carbed 2.0 4cly in the ranger with a 2.3 turbo out of an XR4Ti and it was nearly a direct bolt in. Moving the turbo forward and putting in a high pressure fuel pump was the only really hard part. The t-5 swap also drove me nuts.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        How hard was the experience of finding out someone else had a bigger dick? Did it hurt?
                        It is an expression that crudely states that there is always someone more of a bad ass than you are. Read the book "Snow Crash" and you will get it.

Comment

It is an expression that crudely states that there is always someone more of a bad ass than you are. Read the book "Snow Crash" and you will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            You know, completely missing jokes and taking everything in the world literally is a sign of Aspergers...
                            You missing my dry sense of humor by the nature of my reply tells you that you have AssBurgers? I thought that a retard could not tell that they were a retard.

Did it cross your mind that I did not like the joke?

Comment

You missing my dry sense of humor by the nature of my reply tells you that you have AssBurgers? I thought that a retard could not tell that they were a retard.
                              LOL. This was the alternative post, and I had to gamble

Comment

It's the very idea that always made me wonder why so many guys here liked to talk shit about how much better their car was than someone else's..

Having a couple very successful family members, particularly one of my older brothers that was a millionaire before 30, I've never been one to get really jealous of material possessions.. Hell, if anything I'm jealous of the motivation and drive, and most importantly the focus that these ultra-achievers possess, and wish I was better about developing those habits when I was young.

I didn't have any real focus or specific life or career ambitions in my teen years, and just kind of rode the waves of life. Next thing I knew I was ETS'ing from the Army married with a kid, making just enough money to survive.

At that point I kicked myself into high gear and within just a few years had been promoted well ahead of my peers and was doing well professionally. But even after that, with very few exceptions I have always focused on making the best out of the life that came my way; very reactionary and very much just checking off the boxes for what I thought I was supposed to do. Now in my early 40's I'm finally starting to develop clear goals and working towards what I want out of life, rather than just making the best of the life that was presented to me.

My biggest regret today isn't a lack of money or material possessions, it's realizing that I've spent too much of my life sacrificing dreams for comfort. I now know that I can be much more content, even with far less money and material possessions, and intend to spend the rest of my time pursuing that life. Of course that doesn't mean I can up and quit my job and change everything overnight, but I'm finally fleshing out actual long term life goals and starting to break stuff down into manageable milestones so that I have a clear path to the life I want, and am actually making progress toward achieving it.

Comment

Working...
                                X