Shots fired in Irving last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shots fired in Irving last night?

Last night around 10, I was sitting with some friends at my house. My balcony is right on Macarthur and I can see Cool River. We heard some shitty car coming down the street at a high speed. All of a sudden there were 2 loud pops, at first I thought they were backfires. Then we heard about 5 more ( literally a hundred feet from my apartment). It seemed that two cars were shooting at each other. Sounds like some crazy Compton shit.

I am almost positive they were gunshots. Does anyone else live in this area? (Los Colinas across from Cool River next to North Lake College.)
    Any of the board cops know anything?
    Ded

it was da prez!!!!!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lol.

I spoke to my neighbor this morning and she told me she called 911 about it.
      Ded

Comment

And in other news, the sun came up again this morning
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's Irving bro.. I don't care how much money they dump into that place, it's still overrun with thugs and their bullshit.

Comment

I mean this was in Los Colinas, not even a shitty part of Irving.

I'm just curious. It would suck to get shot while drinking beer on my couch.
            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              I mean this was in Los Colinas, not even a shitty part of Irving.

I'm just curious. It would suck to get shot while drinking beer on my couch.
              You can always call your female neighbor over to make you feel safe.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Sometimes you just gotsta keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  You can always call your female neighbor over to make you feel safe.

Did that, she was the one in the "wife or GF" picture thread. That turned into an akward situation.
                  Ded

Comment

Sounds like someone went postal after getting a surcharge on their speeding ticket.

Comment

Bailed outside pointed my weapon, just as I thought the fools kept steppin.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

sounds like bcoop leaving Spirit Grill again.

I don't get gunshots or hoodrats over in my area of Irving

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          sounds like bcoop leaving Spirit Grill again.

Yep, it was me. Some asshat tried to order drinks on my tab, so I chased him down and took it out of his ass.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Yep, it was me. Some asshat tried to order drinks on my tab, so I chased him down and took it out of his ass.
                            Spirit? Isnt that the bar across from the Four Seasons?
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Spirit? Isnt that the bar across from the Four Seasons?
                              The one and only
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X