1 Less Copper Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    and? No gloves + blood = chance for you to get nasty diseases. Personal safety first.
    aren't you in the medical field? if so, didn't you take an oath to save lives?

I must say, it's pretty petty to think you wouldn't use your hands to give someone compressions to save their life. The chance of getting a disease from touching blood isn't that great, i mean we touch nasty shit every day (money, door handles, etc). Not saying this theif even deserved to be revived, but not being willing to help someone bc they're bleeding is pussy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      aren't you in the medical field? if so, didn't you take an oath to save lives?

I must say, it's pretty petty to think you wouldn't use your hands to give someone compressions to save their life. The chance of getting a disease from touching blood isn't that great, i mean we touch nasty shit every day (money, door handles, etc). Not saying this theif even deserved to be revived, but not being willing to help someone bc they're bleeding is pussy IMO.
      Bloodborne pathogens are a lot easier to contract than the stuff on dirty surfaces, which aren't always pathogens. My company makes you go through a Hepatitis vaccination regimin to be able to clean blood and stool up.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yeah, so if i have no open wounds on my hands, how exactly would the bloodborn pathogens enter my body?

obviously if i were in the situation i would be on a hightened sense of alert, but the "chance" i "might" catch "something" isn't worth it to me to make the choice not to save someones life... especially if i only have to push up and down on their chest a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          Yeah, so if i have no open wounds on my hands, how exactly would the bloodborn pathogens enter my body?

obviously if i were in the situation i would be on a hightened sense of alert, but the "chance" i "might" catch "something" isn't worth it to me to make the choice not to save someones life... especially if i only have to push up and down on their chest a little bit.
          Right on. You win this semantic argument, dude!

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            The two mugshots look like something off of "faces of meth".

Tell tale scabby meth face!
            Thats what I was thinking when I first seen the pics.. Looks like a bunch of Meth heads/Crack Heads...
            03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

It's not hard to keep in mind. If you take all ethics and morality out of it, just the thought of stealing and having the possibility of getting shot just makes me not want to commit crime. I do not understand the logic of thieves.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Good ridence.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Right on. You win this semantic argument, dude!
                  Are you being anti-semantic?!

Btw, why would you have to deal with stool? I may be done with cheese if people are shitting on the processing floor.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    You smell that Ringo? It smells like someone died.
                    Well........Bye....

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                      Well........Bye....
                      You're jumping scenes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Are you being anti-semantic?!

Btw, why would you have to deal with stool? I may be done with cheese if people are shitting on the processing floor.
                        I'm not. It's a just in case deal. Our cleanup plan severly limits who's allowed to clean up body fluids, to limit cross contamination. It's usually leaders only, so no one that handles production machinery would have cause to come into contact with that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X