1 Less Copper Thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    Evelyn Burns said that the force used against Rodney was “brutal” and unnecessary.

“This is a bad deal for us all. Nobody wins in this type of situation,” she said.
    What a dumb bitch. The homeowner wins, clearly.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Evelyn Burns said that the force used against Rodney was “brutal” and unnecessary.
      What other non-brutal deadly force would Evelyn like?
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Steal copper, get shot in the face, seems fair enough...
        Yessir! Although, the word "anything" could just as easily replace "copper".
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You smell that Ringo? It smells like someone died.

Comment

lol, thats my hom town. And definitely meth addicts.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

shame he didn't kill all of them
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

That was a nice grouping of shots.

Comment

I was thinking there'd be pictures of charred remains...
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    You smell that Ringo? It smells like someone died.
                    Lol. I'm your huckleberry.
                    2011 Red Candy Metallic Mustang GT/CS
                    99 Trans Am
                    69 Camaro SS 350/350

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                      If anyone ever shoots someone...fuck CPR.
                      My dad tells a story that can relate to that. He knew a liquor store owner who had been robbed several times. The owner had shot like 7 people total.
                      One time, a guy robs him, leaves the store, and the owner shoots the guy in the back. The owner calls the police. The dispatcher says "is anyone shot? Do you need an amberlamps?"
                      The owner, looking down at the dying robber says "No"

The police arrive, and see a now dead guy. Cop says, "I thought you said you didnt need an amberlamps"
                      "She asked about me, not him. I'm fine"
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        My dad tells a story that can relate to that. He knew a liquor store owner who had been robbed several times. The owner had shot like 7 people total.
                        One time, a guy robs him, leaves the store, and the owner shoots the guy in the back. The owner calls the police. The dispatcher says "is anyone shot? Do you need an amberlamps?"
                        The owner, looking down at the dying robber says "No"

The police arrive, and see a now dead guy. Cop says, "I thought you said you didnt need an amberlamps"
                        "She asked about me, not him. I'm fine"
                        My grand dad was a tough old bird like that....he owned and ran a liquor store down near Inwood and I35 for about 40 years. He had some serious stories to tell...ball-blasted a few area natives over the years with a sawed off 12-gauge that was strategically placed just under the counter...cocked and aimed through to the otherside of the register and about perfectly at crotch-height. (a gun that I also inherited when he died).
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          My grand dad was a tough old bird like that....he owned and ran a liquor store down near Inwood and I35 for about 40 years. He had some serious stories to tell...ball-blasted a few area natives over the years with a sawed off 12-gauge that was strategically placed just under the counter...cocked and aimed through to the otherside of the register and about perfectly at crotch-height. (a gun that I also inherited when he died).
                          lmao @ "ball-blasted"
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                            CPR is no longer breaths, all compressions. duh.
                            and? No gloves + blood = chance for you to get nasty diseases. Personal safety first.

Comment

It's annoying when someone gets caught stealing and family members try to paint a picture of them being upright citizens.

Comment

like i said in a previous thread. thieves don't live too long. eventually fuck with the wrong person,

gotta love street justice,
                                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X