Hide Yo' Dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Yo' Dogs?

A 40-year-old man has been arrested on a charge of sexually assaulting his roommate's dog in Oakland Park, the Broward Sheriff's Office said Friday.

Tomas Bautista, of Oakland Park, was taken into custody Thursday evening, on one count of cruelty to an animal, a third-degree felony, said Dani Moschella, sheriff's spokeswoman. Florida is one of about a dozen states with no law specifically banning sex with animals, records show.

The 3-year-old female Chihuahua mix, named Mimi, is recovering, said her owner, Clemente Velasquez, 67, on Friday afternoon. After being treated by a veterinarian, "she is now just lying down on the sofa," Velasquez said. "She's not happy like she normally is."

According to the Sheriff's Office:

Velasquez, who is Bautista's roommate, arrived home Thursday and found Bautista drunk. He told him to go to bed, but Bautista instead went to the backyard. The dog followed him outside.

Soon after, Velasquez heard Mimi yelp, so he grabbed a flashlight and ran outside. He saw his dog running from Bautista and found Bautista passed out with his pants down.

Mimi was bleeding, so Velasquez notified authorities and took her to the Coral Springs Animal Hospital.

On Friday afternoon, Bautista was in Broward's main jail on $2,500 bond.

Fuck I left my dogs outside today!

Comment

Seriously? Couldn't he just find a fat chick? Maybe he's a homo since that guy was his roomate? So many questions.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

She had it coming, check out that sexy outfit!

Comment

Lol
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post

The 3-year-old female Chihuahua mix, named Mimi, is recovering, said her owner, Clemente Velasquez, 67, on Friday afternoon. After being treated by a veterinarian, "she is now just lying down on the sofa," Velasquez said. "She's not happy like she normally is."
            I felt guilty laughing at this paragraph earlier, so I didn't reply...

but I'm doing it now... see ya in hell
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Edited to protect her identity.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                Edited to protect her identity.

LMAO -- You're going to hell.

Comment

Um.....How small does your penis have to be to rape a chihuahua?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                    Apparently it wasn't the dogs first time.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                      That guy wanted to make sure his bitch was tight!

Comment

I'd say the dog got what was coming to her.

Comment

seriously a chihuahua? that's fucking gay. they aren't even hot.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                            Whoah.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                              They are no beagle, that's for sure...
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X