License plate I. D. Request please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License plate I. D. Request please

TX DYD-0013 silver f150 2005 or newer. Spotlighting and firing into the field across from my girlfriends house, the neighbor run cattle in the field they were firing into. Filed a report with local authorities, hoping for a name and or address to know who the fuckers are if someone were to happen upon the info and it fell into a pm.

Thank you dfw detectives.

Cozetta dutton williams john charles williams
    2301 old sherman rd
    whitesboro tx 76273
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Cozetta and John are old as fuck so probably one of these shithead kids...

Comment

Bunch of yee yee lookin motherfuckers.

Comment

Id put money on the one in camo!

Comment

Neckbeard family Christmas
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The one on the left who is with child really shouldn’t wear horizontal stripes, it’s unflattering.

Comment

I left a message with a local game warden and waiting to see if he calls to check up on it. I'll pass the info on to the land owner that they were spotlighting and firing into for him to do as he likes.

Definitely a fine looking family or rednecks

The spotlighting and shooting doesn't really bother me, it being within 50 yards of my Gf's door and the fact that I know the land owner has a lot of cattle out there straight pisses me off.

Comment

I bet Santa has wood.

Comment

the guy in the red shirt and tie cries every night knowing he should have pulled out.

Comment

Working...
                      X