Not really a FTP, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Had a buddy get pulled over while in the Jack-in-the-box drive thru. They arrested him, but still let me take him his lunch. Hah!
    I think its messed up that you called in on him just to get a free lunch.

Originally posted by Goodfellas View Post
    This... I have had them stop in the center median, center lane, entrance to parking lots, and my all time favorite... the drive thru window for Dairy Queen.

Please say you can ticket them for stupidity! Imagine the revenue that would bring in!

They purdy.
    I figured the drunks were looking for the red light special.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      I think its messed up that you called in on him just to get a free lunch.

Please say you can ticket them for stupidity! Imagine the revenue that would bring in!

I figured the drunks were looking for the red light special.
      Haha. The cop was there for lunch, too. I suppose he ran his plates as he was behind us. As soon as they handed us our food his lights came on.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellas View Post
        This... I have had them stop in the center median, center lane, entrance to parking lots, and my all time favorite... the drive thru window for Dairy Queen.
        They usually have warrants. Not sure but I think in Lancaster the McDonalds in the middle of town owed the PD lots of money. Get behind a car, car goes to drive thru, whether you were stopping them or not.
        Last edited by kingjason; 12-22-2017, 05:10 PM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Funny story time.

Soooo my ole partner in Lancaster ran a car up by the Racetrac (Whores and stolens galor). Car came back stolen, he was following it, and the guy pulls into the Whataburger drive thru and orders (cup of water), this happened a lot. My partner pulls up in the drive thru behind him after the guy pulls up and tells the guy on the speaker to hold the guy up until I got there. Guy tells the violator, stand by they have to go get water cups. Employee see me pulls up, hands him his water, and boom we took him down.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I never stop on a hwy. I click on my hazards to let them know I acknowledge them. I'll pull over into a business ( if I can ) and try to make it to where they can block me in.
            Why is this so difficult to understand? I have a 14 year old that I am teaching to drive now, and this is one of the first things I taught him. So simple.

Edit: With that, I taught him that he did not have to consent to let anyone search his vehicle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              I've noticed that too.

The thing that kills me is the bright lights.
              In burleson, there are a lot of Tahoe cops. There are SUPER BRIGHT lights (strobes) in the running boards, the pillars on the side between the front and back window, tail light strobes ETC. Probably 15-20 strobe lights. I get its all about "officer safety", but damn blinding approaching vehicles is creating a serious hazard.
              Try building one of those rolling space ships. Fuck. I did a few tahoes for a local sheriff's dept that had twenty fucking nine different light heads on each vehicle.

Comment

Working...
              X