Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fried Rice - How long until it goes bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you that hard up for a meal that you are willing to eat week old Chinese food?

Comment

Seriously are you that hard up for food? Why chance it, you must like to live dangerously, lol.

Edit: Damn you Venom!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I don't like things going to waste? If I can save 8 bucks and not buy lunch then why not?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Go for it and post results tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            I don't like things going to waste? If I can save 8 bucks and not buy lunch then why not?
            What's a visit to the ER run these days? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              What's a visit to the ER run these days? Anyone?
              I don't go to the doctor unless I am dying or have signs of chickenpox below the waist...
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Gross. Why would you even consider eating something someone else has already eaten out of, let alone old food. yuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Gross. Why would you even consider eating something someone else has already eaten out of, let alone old food. yuck!
                  She didn't eat out of it. We shared it Wednesday and used seperate plates.

Comment

She didn't eat out of it. We shared it Wednesday and used seperate plates.
                    Are you THAT cheap? lol. I'm cheap too, but damn.

Comment

Yes. I am the cheapest mother fucker anyone will ever meet.

Comment

Yes. I am the cheapest mother fucker anyone will ever meet.
                        I dunno. My roommate backin the day before I got married was pretty damn cheap. Fucker would take napkins and condiments from fast food places and stock at home. Never washed his car, wear the tires down to bald before replacing them with used tires, never bought new. All kinds of cheap goofy shit. lol.

Comment

I dunno. My roommate backin the day before I got married was pretty damn cheap. Fucker would take napkins and condiments from fast food places and stock at home. Never washed his car, wear the tires down to bald before replacing them with used tires, never bought new. All kinds of cheap goofy shit. lol.
                          Yeah, I am not that bad but if an opportunity presents itself, I will take it.

Comment

It's because he's a Mexican. A dirty, dirty Mexican.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              Have you ever had food poison? You will never chance that shit again.... Rice is the worst thing you can eat after is has been cooked and sat in the fridge for a couple days.

"Bacillus cereus: Causes mild illness with rapid onset of vomiting, with or without diarrhea and abdominal cramping. It is associated with rice (mainly fried rice) and other starchy foods such as pasta or potatoes."
                              Sounds Cereus.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                It's because he's a Mexican. A dirty, dirty Mexican.
                                Look, if you had 30 people living in your house you'd be frugal too.

Comment

Working...
                                X