Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I've been checking it.

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
    Well since no one but me can see my post over there I quit going.
    There is a lot of strange moderation going on over there. No back porch, unless you are logged in. People can see some posts, can't see others. Some people cant edit posts, some people see "dfwstangs" in place of "dfwmustangs", missing pages, etc etc.Just the fact that there is a middle man screwing with your information before it communicates with others is more than enough to make me stay here.

Comment

Going over there to see how many people are still actually posting there...and seeing how many new posts are going up...and seeing if I'm missing anything. It looks like the majority of folks have come over here and I'm not missing much. I give it a week before I stop checking in over there. I have at least logged out over there now.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
        I keep checking to see how long the tits are gonna stay up. Today is day four.
        Hahaha, me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
          Hahaha, me too.
          x3 lol

Comment

I think most of us have...

Comment

I havent logged in there since I posted my "goodbye" thread, and started here. Havent looked back.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Shit, I'm not gonna lie, I go over there 3 or 4 times a day. Its like a bad car crash thats about to happen and you cant look away. I'm just being nosey.

Hell, just the other day, my girls and I drove rode our bikes by a house I lived in 1989. Its always interesting to see what has happened.

Comment

is this the same group of people that stop on the highway to look at the wreck on the other side?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    is this the same group of people that stop on the highway to look at the wreck on the other side?

god bless.
                    No, it's the same group of people who stop on the side of the road to see if that skunk really is dead.

Comment

I've been back a few times to grab PM info.

Comment

Logged in to get my post count and wont be back. Place is sad now like a wounded animal crawling off to die but wont die quick enough. Its kinda sad taking it off my web favorites but hopefully this one is here to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
                          This. I was logged in over there most of the day yesterday doing the same thing.

Fixing to go over there now to try and find the thread on getting old gel cell batteries and the like to hold a charge. All I can remember is that Reemo posted in it. So if any of you guys are over lurkinng throw me a link?

For Optima batteries, the youtube video basically said to hook a standard battery up in parallel and connect the charger to the gel cell.
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                            Going over there to see how many people are still actually posting there...and seeing how many new posts are going up...and seeing if I'm missing anything. It looks like the majority of folks have come over here and I'm not missing much. I give it a week before I stop checking in over there. I have at least logged out over there now.
                            I've pretty much done the same exact thing.

Comment

Well, since I can't see the backporch w/o logging in and my proxy site won't let me log in.
                              Websense blocks it at work, guess I won't be lurking over there.

Comment

Working...
                              X