Who's the Ford dealer board member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the Ford dealer board member?

Thinking about trading in my F150 and want to see what options I have if any.

was skip harmon saleen449 but he moved. His dad Reid is at Grapevine Ford.

Comment

I have a guy at 5 Star Ford in N Richland Hills, used him for our last 5 car purchases

Comment

I also recommend 5 star. GVF rubbed me wrong a few times in their service department.

Comment

I’d say if you are asking that way you probably don’t have any options

GVF sucks

Comment

My wife bought her car from GVF and while that was a good experience, the salesperson is no longer there, and the service department is fucking terrible. Do not recommend.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              I also recommend 5 star. GVF rubbed me wrong a few times in their service department.
              Originally posted by Treybiz View Post

GVF sucks
              Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              My wife bought her car from GVF and while that was a good experience, the salesperson is no longer there, and the service department is fucking terrible. Do not recommend.
              All of these.

David

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                I have a guy at 5 Star Ford in N Richland Hills, used him for our last 5 car purchases
                Oh yeah, great guy. I went and saw him on Robs recommendation and was not disappointed...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Oh yeah, great guy. I went and saw him on Robs recommendation and was not disappointed...
                  I used Aaron @ 5 star and he did a great job. He gave me a number that was a few grand cheaper than any other dealer right off the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I used Aaron @ 5 star and he did a great job. He gave me a number that was a few grand cheaper than any other dealer right off the bat.
                    Yup, its a drive, but well worth the trip, our '17 Stang was almost $40k and we got it for $32K.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Yup, its a drive, but well worth the trip, our '17 Stang was almost $40k and we got it for $32K.
                      That's exactly the deal I got for my 14'

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post

GVF sucks
                        Probably not. My wife decided shed go buy a brand new F150 last year instead of sticking to the budget we discussed. Came home to a brand new truck siting in the drive way. I have no clue how the fuck someone gets a brand new vehicle that has bad credit and hasnt worked in 6 years. I guess as long as youve got some cash to put down the finance company doesnt care.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          Probably not. My wife decided shed go buy a brand new F150 last year instead of sticking to the budget we discussed. Came home to a brand new truck siting in the drive way. I have no clue how the fuck someone gets a brand new vehicle that has bad credit and hasnt worked in 6 years. I guess as long as youve got some cash to put down the finance company doesnt care.
                          Bummer.

Car finance is a bottomless pit.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                            I bet your name is on the loan.

Comment

I'd get rid of the wife and keep the truck.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X