Best Buy rewards program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Buy rewards program?

Anybody enroll in this? I bought a new tv there a few months ago and spent in the neighborhood of $1300. I got an e-mail this morning with a $20 coupon to print off. LOL!!

Been with the program for years now, it's always nice getting back $10, $20+ every now and then.

Comment

Premium silver member here!!! Hooray!!

Actually I bought a house last year and needed a stainless fridge, 2 flat panels, and several other electronics. It was nice to get the gift certificates from that and combine with my chase reward points.

Comment

My broke ass never spends more than $300 every couple of months there, but yea it is nice to get the $5 and $10 coupons.
        Just bought the wife an Itouch, but I have to wait 35 days for it to post =\

One of their affiliates includes restaurants, we just dont have any that qualify out here in West TX.
        I think you get like 2-3 points/$1

Comment

I enrolled in it when I bought my TV, but rarely shop at Best Buy. Even when I do, I never remember to have them scan the card/phone.

Comment

They are a client of ours here where I work.

If you see any in-store offers or promotions, or receive a postcard from BBY, those come from me. Or to be more precise, a Best Buy employee prints them off using the web site that I host and administer.

They do have some awesome deals from time to time, but I rarely shop there.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I enrolled in it when I bought my TV, but rarely shop at Best Buy. Even when I do, I never remember to have them scan the card/phone.
              You can log into the website and use the number on your reciept to enter the purchase and get credit for it.

Comment

Working...
              X