Canadians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians...

Looks like the canadians re-set their "most members on at one time" count. I logged onto a computer that I haven't used in a long time and my home page was still set to stangs.net. Well I looked and it said most members online was yesterday, I lol'd. There were only 4 members on this morning, that place has really gone to shit. I bet they regret all the shit that they changed. I just thought it was funny.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

currently active users: 67 (2 members and 65 guests)
      lmao! And I'm one of the members..

Comment

The next time I'm in Canada I'm going to stop by their offices and get a picture with Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          The next time I'm in Canada I'm going to stop by their offices and get a picture with Phil.
          I bet he would give you a mouth hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I bet he would give you a mouth hug.

I mean, who talks like this?:

Not that I care really but what the fuck crawled up talisman's ass? these guys have no clue what any of this takes or why Chris sold the site.

Is talisman always like this? I am not in a hurry to
            ban him but he is doing nothing but ruining the site. I am actually close to just either ignoring him. Why would he just not leave? is it because he has been banned from every other community on the web that has anything to do with DFW or Ford Mustangs?

Good thing he didn't care!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I mean, who talks like this?:

Not that I care really but what the fuck crawled up talisman's ass? these guys have no clue what any of this takes or why Chris sold the site.

Is talisman always like this? I am not in a hurry to
              ban him but he is doing nothing but ruining the site. I am actually close to just either ignoring him. Why would he just not leave? is it because he has been banned from every other community on the web that has anything to do with DFW or Ford Mustangs?

Good thing he didn't care!

I don't think he cares.

Comment

Working...
              X