Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they for real?

I received this email.
    My name is Renee Cooper, here at Five Star Ford and I wanted to introduce myself as your new point of contact here at Five Star Ford. Unfortunately, the salesperson who sold you your 07 Fusion is no longer here, so I want to make sure you are properly assisted in the event you would like to upgrade your 07 Fusion. I, also, show in my records, you have known Skip for many years and will be purchasing from him in the future. In the event something changes, I would love to earn your business and would also love to assist anyone you may know who is in the market for a new or preowned vehicle!! Please call me at 817-498-8838 or simply reply to this email if you have any questions or concerns. Again, thank you for your business and have a good evening!!
    I already told them I am not happy with their dealership a year ago. Why do they keep hounding people?
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
    I received this email.

I already told them I am not happy with their dealership a year ago. Why do they keep hounding people?
    It's their job to try to sell cars.

Comment

I'd reply and tell him to never contact you again.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I don't see anything "hounding" about the e-mail at all. Appears to be, by the e-mail at one time you were intrested in a car and they are following up. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
          Call me crazy, but I don't see anything "hounding" about the e-mail at all. Appears to be, by the e-mail at one time you were intrested in a car and they are following up. Am I missing something?
          also, show in my records, you have known Skip for many years and will be purchasing from him in the future.
          The last time the contacted me, I told them I would be buying from Skip at Grapevine. They have it in their records. I thought that would stop the contacts.
          class joke
          {
          private:
          double Peas, Carrots;
          };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
            The last time the contacted me, I told them I would be buying from Skip at Grapevine. They have it in their records. I thought that would stop the contacts.

I didn't know Skip worked at Grapevine, that would make sense. Although annoying, the e-mail still seems harmless to me. Did you reply?

Comment

Manager probably told then to go through old customers to get some more business out of them. I know, crazy concept.

Comment

I get mail from a sales guy at Classic Chevrolet at least once a month and I never bought anything or did any test drives, really I'm not sure how he even got my name or address. I have purchased a few cars from other Durant family dealerships though, mainly Jerry's in Weatherford.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  I get mail from a sales guy at Classic Chevrolet at least once a month and I never bought anything or did any test drives, really I'm not sure how he even got my name or address. I have purchased a few cars from other Durant family dealerships though, mainly Jerry's in Weatherford.
                  They either put all the leads into a central fish bowl, or the salesman brought your info in when he moved to a new dealership.

Comment

Tell her you will buy a car if she will blow your balls off in the back seat.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I still get emails from McDavid Acura of Plano, even after having to be restrained to keep me from beating the shit out of a salesman there. I just use their email address on any sights I know will send a shit ton of spam (i.e. pron).
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        thats prolly the best advice to keep from getting contacted again.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Ok, I'll give it a try.
                          class joke
                          {
                          private:
                          double Peas, Carrots;
                          };

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            I still get emails from McDavid Acura of Plano, even after having to be restrained to keep me from beating the shit out of a salesman there. I just use their email address on any sights I know will send a shit ton of spam (i.e. pron).
                            Same thing happened with Leah at the Acura dealership at 820 and 35 (forget the name). They treated her like shit, wouldn't let her drive the cars she was interested in (trying to steer her to another car) and she had to threaten to call the cops to get her car keys back. They had the nerve to email her asking if she was still in the market a week or so later.

Comment

The solution is obvious.

Declare jihad on them.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X