No announcement yet.

The Koenigsegg Agera RS Is Officially the World's Fastest Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've driven that road many a time. Never take the rental more than 80mph, as tempting as that straight stretch is.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Shifting at 220..

Comment

Steve in his 2000 Camaro SS just changed out the plugs for NGK's and says he can do an easy 295-296 once he gets the goodyear gatorbacks warmed up nice and good.

Comment

Thats fuckin awesome. I wanna see a flyby from the side of the road.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

And I'm over here going, "I went 164 once!"

I've always wanted to go 200, but damn I don't think I've got the correct sized male parts to push anything to 284!

Comment

Didn’t John Hennessey‘s Venom F5 hit 300+ recently? Or maybe that’s just a claimed TopSpeed?

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                Didn’t John Hennessey‘s Venom F5 hit 300+ recently? Or maybe that’s just a claimed TopSpeed?

David
                I'm not finding any evidence that they've run it that fast, just that it's their goal.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David
                  Truthful and Hennessey, don't go together unless you have a big wallet

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    And I'm over here going, "I went 164 once!"

I've always wanted to go 200, but damn I don't think I've got the correct sized male parts to push anything to 284!
                    Been to 210 a couple times in the AMG. Wasnt thrilling. Too civilized. 195 in the Vette though, thats a whole different animal. Planted and stable but loud and rough and....loud.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                    X