Can i get some info from a vin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i get some info from a vin?

Friend of mine from up north bought a car from a guy who "can't find the title". He tracked down that the last registered owner of the car is from Texas, if I give you the VIN, is there anyone here who could help me find any info on the last official owner so he can contact them and try to get the title? Wanted to hit you guys up before I went to the DMV.

WL21G2A123282

I think it's cool you're trying to help your friend, but you never buy a car without a title. That's just poor decision making. You're just asking for nothing but a big headache. Good luck, though. Somebody may be able to provide some help. I temporarily suspended my Intelius account or I would run it for you. You can use instaVIN on the DMV website, but it'll cost you $8 bucks.

Comment

That vin is coming back stolen outta Alvarado three years ago. Used in a Triple homicide and was involved in a high-speed chase that crashed in the lake. And was pulled out three months later, where the bodies were than retrieved. Witnesses say there was a utility trailer attached to it but you know being Alvarado PD trailer was “missing”
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Even if they aren't helpful, DFWmustangs is always entertaining.

Comment

Check your pms

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Check your pms
            thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Witnesses say there was a utility trailer attached to it but you know being Alvarado PD trailer was “missing”
              I saw a guy broken down in Alvarado last weekend with a home made trailer, poor guy didn't know what was about to happen.

Comment

Working...
              X