Who is the member who works for LKQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the member who works for LKQ?

Why is it that when I try to use the LKQ website to search for parts it crashes every time?

I need a driver side rear fender in blue for a 2004 Ram 3500 DRW. Quality A+.

Thanks!

PM Mike, he's a real asshole though and will probably try to tell you he doesn't work there.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
      Why is it that when I try to use the LKQ website to search for parts it crashes every time?

Thanks!
      Baron Von something or other.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

As long as you don't mind painting it they'll all be A+ and the right color.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post

Thanks!
          it crashes because you are looking for a rear dually fender. They are unobtainium.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

You need to look it up as a quarter panel and yards usually only sell them as bedsides. You have about a zero chance of getting a color match and they will all be damaged but Snyders has a nice silver one and they deliver to the metroplex daily. http://www.snydersalvage.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              You need to look it up as a quarter panel and yards usually only sell them as bedsides. You have about a zero chance of getting a color match and they will all be damaged but Snyders has a nice silver one and they deliver to the metroplex daily. http://www.snydersalvage.com/
              4d1 Fender Separate
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                it crashes because you are looking for a rear dually fender. They are unobtainium.
                It won't even give me a parts menu for anything let alone rear fender... I've tried 3 different browsers too.

Maybe I will give a month or two after all the flood cars get processed here at TWS. Bound to be something in that millon cars getting taken out in the flooding. The one we have is salvageable but if I can find one to bolt right on that would save a ton of money from the insurance check. I've found several on craigslist but all are the wrong color....or uber fugged.

I hate hit and run drunks. nearly $3k in damage to what was a nearly perfect truck. Now just a pain in the ass for us having to deal with some possibly hidden damage in the suspension too. ugh.

Comment

I found these but long drive and still have to paint...

Comment

Working...
                  X