Where do I get a cat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Always a bad idea for a dog to attack a coon. They're one of the primary carriers of rabies. Also saw a coon maul the face halfway off of my old neighbor's rottweiler. Had to have a bunch of stitches and the dog was forever fugly looking after that. One of them also fucked up a stray dog we were taking care of for a while. I wouldn't let my dogs anywhere near em.
    They almost never have rabies but the do frequently have distemper. I have also seen their bite slowly paralyze a dog and it takes months for them to get better.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I have also seen their bite slowly paralyze a dog and it takes months for them to get better.
      Strange... any idea what would cause that? I haven't the foggiest.
      WH

Comment

Where do I get a cat?

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
        We have a jack Russell also...that dude can kill a rabbit in 1.5 secs with 2 good shakes. They used to get under our wood pile out back. And he never forgets...if you pull him inside for the night, he goes right back to the spot he smelled something the next morning!

Rats be damned!!

We found these two Jack Russell’s on Craigslist. They were breeders and are 5 years and 7 years old. They’re much more calm than I expected. No dead rats yet but we haven’t found a single rat poop in the house since we got them Saturday afternoon. We woke up Saturday morning with shit all over the kitchen table, a small pile of clean clothes that were on the table, the counters, fucking everywhere. We made the call to get those dogs that morning and had them home by afternoon.

They’re fast as hell but we’ve got to get them potty trained. The breeder kept them outdoors so they’re not used to being in the house.

Comment

Working...
        X