rent homes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rent homes

Those that have searched for rent houses. Where did ya do searches. I have searched craigslist and not much on there.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I just drove around in areas I was interested in. Seriously. Apparently, some management companies do not advertise.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
        I just drove around in areas I was interested in. Seriously. Apparently, some management companies do not advertise.
        We did this yesterday, Trinity Blvd to bedford to useless and back thru Hurst. Found quite a few "For rent" signs that weren't anywhere online.

Comment

I just called a Realtor, she found them and showed them. Didn't cost me a dime, I assume the leasing agent for the property had to pay her.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            This is what I've done in the past. A lot of the houses for rent aren't listed online anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              I just called a Realtor, she found them and showed them. Didn't cost me a dime, I assume the leasing agent for the property had to pay her.
              x3

Comment

http://homesformentallychallenged.com/

Comment

I've got a great relator..... He found me a place located in the "M-Streets" off of Lower Greenville. I love it.

Comment

Zillow.com

There are also several apps...lol... For real... Just search "rent".
                    sigpic

Comment

it a toss up to rent in irving and bedford-hurst maybe euless. Bedford hurst will be close to my girlfriend job and the new project @ work on 820/121/183. Thanks fellas. I just can't do apt any more and thinking of buying a house if my g/f and I decide to marry

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        it a toss up to rent in irving and bedford-hurst maybe euless. Bedford hurst will be close to my girlfriend job and the new project @ work on 820/121/183. Thanks fellas. I just can't do apt any more and thinking of buying a house if my g/f and I decide to marry
                        Might want to look into getting the English version of Rosseta Stone while you're at it. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          Found quite a few "For rent" signs that weren't anywhere online.
                          That's all I do with my rental, just slap a sign in the yard and maybe post on Craigslist. Never had an open month so far (knock on wood).
                          DamonH

Comment

Working...
                          X