No announcement yet.

Police Ride Along Programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been on a ride along with Treadhead 2 or 3 times now. It's definitely an eye-opening experience and it gives you a whole new respect for our LEO's.

It's about time for another one!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Most departments have their own policy. For us (FWPD), you have to sign the "It's not our fault if you die" waiver and not have any warrants.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
        Most departments have their own policy. For us (FWPD), you have to sign the "It's not our fault if you die" waiver and not have any warrants.
        You told me that just put me on the email list! WTF?!?
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

lol.
            Originally posted by 56482
            only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
              Same rules with ours. If your interested in a ride out at a smaller department, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Same rules with ours. If your interested in a ride out at a smaller department, PM me.
                What part of the big DFW are you in?
                Token Split Tail

Comment

I went on one with Rockwall SD and had to sign a waiver and they ran a background check.

Made a few traffic stops, saw the seedy side of Rockwall Co. and about midnight got a shots fired call, ended up a guy went into his backyard and ate the business end of his .45.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

What part of the big DFW are you in?
                    Colleyville

Comment

Thanks aCid... lol. Yep! big city of Cville woop woop!

Comment

been there for 4 years. Im a patrol officer and SWAT operator for the North Tarrant Regional SWAT Team (Keller, Colleyville, Southlake, Roanoke, and Watauga)

Comment

Im more then happy to have whoever come out for a ride. try to discourage all the hate and discontent for LEO... My contribution

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                            been there for 4 years. Im a patrol officer and SWAT operator for the North Tarrant Regional SWAT Team (Keller, Colleyville, Southlake, Roanoke, and Watauga)
                            I can really see where having a NTRST is nessasary in those towns. In the mean time teachers will be losing their jobs here shortly.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I can really see where having a NTRST is nessasary in those towns. In the mean time teachers will be losing their jobs here shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I dont follow... I take it thats a stab on NRT...

Comment

Working...
                                X