Solar panel and Roofing solicitors/scammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    We get about 300 days of sun in Colorado. The 1st hail storm that rolls over my house will have me pulling the trigger on a Tesla Solar Roof.

https://www.tesla.com/solarroof
    I swear, if there was one other spot on the globe I’d ever want to call home, it’d be there in one of those sweet spots where mountains are right next to you, but snow doesn’t rule your life.

Oh well, north Texas has been good to me and lots of wonderful family is here, so I can’t complain. Plus, mild winters make for plenty of good driving weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      AT&T has an app called Call Protect that I've been using for about a year. It blocks about 80% or more of the bullshit calls that come through. When one makes it through, I block it and report it to help others out.
      Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        I swear, if there was one other spot on the globe I’d ever want to call home, it’d be there in one of those sweet spots where mountains are right next to you, but snow doesn’t rule your life.

Oh well, north Texas has been good to me and lots of wonderful family is here, so I can’t complain. Plus, mild winters make for plenty of good driving weather.
        In all fairness, I miss Texas.

Comment

Working...
        X