Solar panel and Roofing solicitors/scammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar panel and Roofing solicitors/scammers

Is anyone else getting inundated with calls from these assholes? I get several a day, and now these Caller ID Spoofing mofos are calling me with numbers like 000-0000 to try and sell me on solar panels. I started out being nice, but now it's just screw off and you hear dial tone. I block the numbers in my phone, but they will just call call again using a different NPA-NXX. And the roofing guys, well they are actually worse. I actually feel sorry for people who do cold calls. It's always around dinner time with the family.
    Last edited by LS1Goat; 09-30-2017, 05:44 AM.

Never happened once. I wonder what call list dungeon you got thrown into.

Comment

Lucky you, these swell people show up at my house around dinner time or while I'm doing something outside.

Comment

If I get a call that I do not know the number, it goes into voice mail

If its important , they will leave a voice mail

Comment

I get calls from "Investment" brokers all day long and I fuck with them incessantly but I have yet to receive a call from a roofer or a solar panel salesman.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

These are just a few of the numbers that I'm getting. Trying to sell me solar panels, no matter how many times I tell them I am not interested and to put my number on the Do Not Call List.

682-499-9610
            682-286-1959
            000-0000

Comment

I've gotten a few of the roofing, about 3 months ago I started getting a lot of BS calls. I just don't answer anymore if it isn't a number I know.
              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

The problem that I have is I am a website administrator. I answer all my calls because I don't know if a strange number is legit or not. I guess I'll just have to change my number.

Comment

The only calls I get is hot and rich chicks wanting to fly me away and screw my brains out...ugh...so annoying....

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    The only calls I get is hot and rich chicks wanting to fly me away and screw my brains out...ugh...so annoying....
                    You still in Prague with that one chick?

Comment

AT&T has an app called Call Protect that I've been using for about a year. It blocks about 80% or more of the bullshit calls that come through. When one makes it through, I block it and report it to help others out.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        You still in Prague with that one chick?
                        Yeah, picked up two more while here.

Comment

I just bought a new house with solar. My electricity bill covering the last 3 months has been -$100, they owe me money. It's pretty awesome not having an electricity bill. I always wondered how well solar would work in TX with all the hail storms.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            I just bought a new house with solar. My electricity bill covering the last 3 months has been -$100, they owe me money. It's pretty awesome not having an electricity bill. I always wondered how well solar would work in TX with all the hail storms.
                            I did some roof inspections in Arlington after the big hail storm. I didn't see one damaged solar panel. Now with the storm in Wylie, all bets are off. There was hail that went through decking

Comment

We get about 300 days of sun in Colorado. The 1st hail storm that rolls over my house will have me pulling the trigger on a Tesla Solar Roof.

Comment

Working...
                              X